• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JULY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JULY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

July?! Wow. I should be happy to see sun and warmth (hot craziness, no thank you, just warmth) but here in my part of Japan it's the rainy season so, I hope you will enjoy this template and bring some sunshine to this thread!! Please!

Gaelle made a marvelous contribution again and I am looking forward to see how you work with it! Have fun!!
    CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

. Big thanks to TDP creative team member Stefanie for this wonderful example layout...

TEMPLATE CHALLENGE RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template
    --- Anyone who exclusively uses products by ninigoesdigi (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines" AND uses products only from ninigoesdigi's product offerings) will be entered in a random drawing to receive $5 to spend in ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Thursday 8/5/2021. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Thanks for joining into this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing ninigoesdigi or Stefanie in your post, if needed!)

Last edited by Laura Passage; 07-01-2021, 12:26 PM.

Thank you for the great template.
    Finally Summer

Comment

thanks for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

This is a gorgeous template thank you
        siggy

Comment

Love this gorgeous template!
          I used the provided template plus papers, elements from Keepsakes mini and Bon Voyage bundle, all by ngd.

Comment

I took my page in a slightly different direction and did a travel/vacation page, not summer --

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

ninigoesdigi it was a pleasure to create this template and making a page with your collection Gone Swimmin'

----------GAELLE----------

Comment

Comment

They all look awesome!! I will come back soon to check them out more closely one by one and leave some love. I am currently interpreting for my city hall and their Tunisian Olympians guests and days are not long enough lol
                  Talk to you all very soon! Keep the beauties coming!

Comment

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

Comment

Here's mine, thanks for the template

Comment

Working...
                        X