• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUNE 2021 | CELEBRATION (MINI KIT) CHALLENGE from JOYCE PAUL DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUNE 2021 | CELEBRATION (MINI KIT) CHALLENGE from JOYCE PAUL DESIGNS

Hi Everyone!

It's Joyce here, of Joyce Paul Designs.

I can't believe it's already been 3 months since I hosted my (March) Recipe Challenge here at The Digital Press. Time flies!!

June is my Birthday Month, so coming up with a new Challenge for this month wasn't very difficult. This challenge is all about creating a "celebration" Layout. Your layout can be about a birthday, birth, anniversary or any other celebration that you can think of.

Especially for this challenge I decided to create a mini kit that you can download and use on your Layout. This is NOT a must! You do not have to use this mini kit; you can use any products you like. You can also use parts of this mini kit and add stuff from other products.

Here's the mini kit:

>>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<<

I can't wait to see what you'll come up with. Enjoy the mini kit and have fun!

Thanks for joining into this month's MINI KIT CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag me by typing Joyce Paul in your post, if needed!)

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-01-2021, 11:49 AM.

Happy Birthday! And thanks for the kit x

Comment

HBDBeautiful Kit! Can't wait to play around with it.

Comment

Happy birthday month!

Here's my page for this challenge - yes, I used the freebie kit (thank you!) ... and pieces from another TEN kits!!!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Awesome mini--Happy Birthday, to you!! Thanks so much for sharing-appreciated!

Comment

What a great challenge Joyce and yay for birthdays!! Mine is this month too and one of my great-nieces turns 16 on June 21, this is a layout of her on her 5th birthday!!

Comment

Papers, elements from Chasing Rainbows, Birthday Boy, and June2021 Challenge Mini, all by Joyce Paul.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
                Kat Hansen commented
                Editing a comment
                Great photos capturing the moment!

These are pictures from my younger brother's 4th Birthday.

Comment

Thank you for the lovely kit.
                Birthday Celebration

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Joyce! Loved the kit, I used parts of it and mixed it with Birthday Girl

Comment

siggy

Comment

I just want to pop in here to thank you all for the Birthday Wishes and for playing along with my Challenge.

The Winner of the $5 coupon to my store is: Sharon Well I will PM you shortly!

Thanks again, everyone! xx

Comment

• Sharon Weil
                          Sharon Weil commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks so much, I spent it as soon as I received it, lol!
                      Working...
                      X