• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAY 2021 | WHERE ARE YOU? CHALLENGE from DUNIA DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2021 | WHERE ARE YOU? CHALLENGE from DUNIA DESIGNS

lauriezyskind

you are the winner

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Dunia here with a brand new challenge for you.

This month is to know more about you, where you are? where do you live?

I would love to see about your city/state/country.

It can be a tourist attraction, a park, downtown, the weather anything that showcase

WHERE ARE YOU?

To participate in this challenge, all you have to do is create a project that is about where you are

Here are some inspiration projects for you...

by Dunia (me!)

TrishLowe

weaselwatchr

Thanks for joining in this month's 'WHERE ARE YOU?' CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • Your project must be a new page.
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month (May) in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by Dunia Designs will be entered to receive $5 to spend in my shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge you can comment bellow.
    Thanks for playing along, and we can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Dunia; 06-01-2021, 09:36 AM.

I'm everywhere USA and currently traveling full-time...

Kit: Dunia Travelogue

http://

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG this is such an amazing trip!!!! I just love your page!

• ClaireG
      ClaireG commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW! that is an amazing trip

This prompt made me realize that I need to do the same type of page(s) for the other cities that I have lived in.

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing page, i maybe borrow your idea of doing something like that for the places I lived in

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      I adore your page, Czech Republic is a place that I want to visit!

Here's a page from me - Canberra, Australia

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to visit Australia, every time I see something about it (like your amazing page) just make me want to travel there

The view from my house in Johannesburg South Africa

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Look that sky!!!! LOVE it!

Fun challenge! I used Febrary Memories by Dunia Designs

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Such cool page Barbara!

I currently live in NYC - full of amazing things to photograph on a daily basis.

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing page, I LOVE NYC!

Here's mine
    Hello Home

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love everything about it Tiffany!

I'm in Colorado, and we spend much of our free time in the mountains "camping" .... though this summer it's all about preparing our hillside for building!

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Carrie last year was my first visit to Colorado and I was in love with the place!

Thanks everyone who participate, I'm doing a random drawing ASAP

Comment

Working...
    X