• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAY 2021 | THE BIG PICTURE CHALLENGE from GONEDIGITAL DESIGN [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2021 | THE BIG PICTURE CHALLENGE from GONEDIGITAL DESIGN [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

************************************************** **************************** THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED ************************************************** ****************************

Hey, there fellow scrappers! I hope you're enjoyed the iNSD fun and games.

I'm hosting the BIG PICTURE CHALLENGE this month.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
    For this month's challenge, create a layout with just one big picture. I've created a template that you can use or feel free to use it as inspiration for your own layouts

DOWNLOAD

SAMPLE PAGES

Here's some inspiration from fiffany scraps using GoneDigital Design's February Monthly Collection

And one from me using Staycation and Essentials papers...

Thanks for joining in this month's BIG PICTURE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info..
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at The Digital Press, and then create a post here in this thread with an image of your layout(s) plus a link to the image in the gallery.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at The Digital Press this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses my products... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in the GoneDigital Design shop at TDP.
    • You can include any of my freebies in this challenge but should only account for a small portion of the overall page to qualify.
    • The winner will be notified by forum PM on March 1st and also posted in this thread.
    • You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate, BRAND NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge.
    • Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing Shannel Tamara or tiffany scraps in your post, if needed!)
    I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. Happy Scrapping!.
    Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 06-01-2021, 06:44 AM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

This is fantastic tiffany scraps. Thank you so much

Comment

I LOVE big photos!! Couldn't miss the opportunity to scrap this first and only picture of my dad, my son and myself before my dad passed away, I love this photo so much.

Thanks for the inspiration Shannel!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        This layout is so precious chloe. I'm very sorry for your loss. They make such a handsome pair. I like that you mixed-up the composition a bit.The b/w photo really stands out against the bursts of colour. Good job and God bless.

• chloe
        chloe commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Shannel Tamara!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so sweet. Great layout and story with it.

A favourite from a holiday in Hawaii -

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Great layout! That is one awesome pic. What an experience that must have been.

http://

Template: GDD May Challenge
      All GDD Products used
      Last edited by lauriezyskind; 05-15-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooh, good choice for the big photo. I love a haunted building. I like the techniques you've used here. The subtle wooden texture over the picture is a great touch and the pieces from the different kits work well together. I love, love, love your title work and shadowing. Great page!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beautiful beach. Is your border of crosses or small aeroplanes ad77? It's so cool. Thanks for playing along.

• ad77
        ad77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Shannel Tamara. I am not sure if I understand your question... Aeroplane is from: Anita designs: Soaring high and the border of crosses comes from: Dawn by Design: Goal crushing (recoloured I think)

I rotated the temp to better match my photo.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        I like how you made the template your own. Awesome job!

Loved the template.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you liked the template ClaireG. Thanks for playing along.

Here is my page! Thank you for the template!
      Our new puppy!! :-)

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for playing along.

Congratulations @Chloe. You are the winner of this month's BIG PICTURE Challenge. I've sent you a direct message with your prize. Thank you to everyone who took part. I loved seeing your wonderful creations in the thread and in the gallery. I'm back for another fun challenge in August. It's gonna be a good one!

Comment

Congrats chloe. Your layout is amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X