• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Dear TDP forum members I hope you are all doing well.

By the time you see this I will be in France for an emergency trip and won't be here to launch this but hopefully I will come and check out your creations as soon as I can.

I had to package this very quickly before I leave so there are only PSDs and TIFFs files. If that is an issue for the program you use please come back later in the month and I will try to prepare the PNG layers too. I also kept the original size 2700 x 3600 px but I think you can easily adapt to a square page.

I hope you have fun and I'll see you all soon when I go back to Japan.

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    Here is a sample page by my talented team member Doralisa aka cyranoscrap

TEMPLATE CHALLENGE RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it (photos for example) any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template
    --- Anyone who exclusively uses products by ninigoesdigi (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines" AND uses products only from ninigoesdigi's product offerings) will be entered in a random drawing to receive $5 to spend in ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Friday 6/5/2021. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Thanks for joining into this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing ninigoesdigi in your post, if needed!)
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 05-08-2021, 03:48 AM.

Sorry to hear about the emergency trip ninigoesdigi sending virtual hugs x

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much Claire. I am finally trying to get back in the swing of things after my dad's passing. I hope I7ll have the pleasure to see your creation soon!

• ClaireG
      ClaireG commented
      Editing a comment
      Nini, so sorry to hear about your Dad. Virtual hugs to you xx I will indeed be playing along.. I'm stumbling over my kit choice!

thanks for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Love your take on this!! The clean look, the brush work! Thank you!

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      You're much welcome and thank you for playing with me. I love the clean slick style of your page!

I have updated my post and download files with the PNGs files. Looking forward to see your beauties this month too!

Comment

In honour of Mother's Day, a page about my Mum

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Simply gorgeous. I love how you worked with the template as a cluster against the big photo. Wonderful! Thank you for playing with me.

unique and fun template thank you
      Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Love how you played with all those pattern papers! Looks great! Thank you for playing with me!

http://

USED ALL NGD PRODUCTS
      NGD May Challenge Template
      NGD to Gather (paper&paint) , Bon Voyage (paper), NGD Wine Not, NGD June&Nov Collab, NGD A Walk In the Woods
      Last edited by lauriezyskind; 05-15-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome layout! Love love love how you changed the layered display to fit your page's purpose! That kit is also one of my favs even if I don't drink wine lol Thank you for playing with me!!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a sweet layout for such a hard memory. Those keepsakes are lovely and I can only relate as I just lost my dad and the funeral home offered me the possibility to place a stone heart with him before he was cremated and they gave me back the heart so that I can bring back to Japan. It is now on the altar we use to pay our respect to my Korean family-in-laws with my dad's picture.
        My heart ache just by typing this and I can only imagine how it must have been for you too but they are always close to our hearts.
        Thank you for sharing this with me.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks great! Love the clean look of the papers and it fits perfectly the working theme of your page. Perfect color match! Thank you for playing with me!

Love the template. Unfortunately I didn't use NiniGoesDigi stash on this one.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Great take on this template! Love that you used a big photo in the back and how you layered recipe and photo from the template. Thank you for playing with me!

Cute template.

Comment

Loved this template, I kept the title and the awesome cupcake motifs!

Comment

Thank you for the template! Good to get a page done.

Comment

Thanks for the gorgeous template.
            Things Happen

Comment

Thank you everyone for playing with me.
              We have 3 (non CT) players who used only my goodies and the winner of the coupon is ad77 !! Congrats! I will send you your coupon soon! Check your forum inbox.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-challenge-winner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	83996

Of course all other players will receive a discount coupon to my store to use in June!

See you all again soon in my June challenge!

Comment

Working...
              X