• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APRIL 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APRIL 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS

Hello y'all

Rachel is here from Rachel Etrog Designs bringing you this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE for April 2021!

What makes you happiness? It can be anything and everything from your favorite cup of coffee to a beautiful flower that you saw etc...
    The challenge is very easy, it is possible to create a completely new page as long it shows what makes you happiness.

Here's an example layout from the always-fabulous Robin of TDP's creative team...
    [ using my last collection -- Live Love Bark ]

Thanks for joining into the APRIL TEMPLATE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing @racheletrog or @mocamom in your post, if needed!)
    Thanks for playing along, and we can't wait to see what you come up with!

thank you for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

I changed things up a bit, rotating the template and swapping out my own paint -- and I clipped paper to the larger background paint swatch for that semi-rough/torn look. Thanks for the template - this one made me think!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

I love it when you do a template challenge Rachel - I used all your products.

Comment

siggy

Comment

Coffee always makes me happy.

Comment

Thanks for the fun template! I used Live Love Meow by Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Comment

Thank you all for participating in my challenge, I hope you enjoyed from it.

This time challenge winner is @wvufan04 , Congratulations!

We hope to see y'all again in our next challenge.

Comment

Working...
                  X