• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARCH 2021 | LUCKY ME CHALLENGE from WM[SQUARED] DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARCH 2021 | LUCKY ME CHALLENGE from WM[SQUARED] DESIGNS

Hello Fellow Digi-Scrap Lovers! Welcome to March 2021, can you believe we're already 3 months into 2021? I sure can't!!

If you know me, you may know that my hubby is Irish, and I've gained a great respect for Ireland and the Irish after our latest visit. This challenge draws on that appreciation and celebrates the luck you have in your life!

The Details for the LUCKY ME CHALLENGE:
    1. Your page/project must be new and must be a LUCKY Me (You, Them, Family, etc)-themed.
    2. Include at least one shamrock or 4 leaf clover on your layout or project.
    Here is some inspiration from our amazing creative team here at TDP...

Thanks for joining into this month's LUCKY ME CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag me by typing wmsquared_designs in your post, if needed!)
    I can't wait to see what lucky charms you have in your life!! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Love & Shamrocks, Wendy

Last edited by Laura Passage; 03-01-2021, 01:29 PM.

I used pictures of me with cousins & grandparents (and aunts/uncles too) to write about how lucky I am that even though we always lived far away from family it was a priority to see them and make memories of them. The pictures are from when I was probably 8 or 10, my college graduation (my cousin and I graduated together oddly enough so that was cool) and then from 2016 when we celebrated my grandparent's big anniversary
    siggy

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great page, love the frames on the page and the angle of it. And the bead scatter.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely. The plaid paper is great.

Here's mine using Lucky Days by WM[squared] Designs

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      The stitching on the different colored green circles are great.

Here is mine.
    [url=http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=65440&title=lucky-me&cat=502]Lucky Me[/url}

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      The corners of the page for the pictures are cute. Sounds like some good times.

We are so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends in our life!

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your layers on the title are great.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      love the little bit of beading across the page

I created my own little 4 leaf clover x

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      The curve of paper is really awesome.

Look really close for the shamrock! ♥

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      I found it! Tiny but there! nice job.

i adore all of these layouts, and seeing all the shamrocks makes me soooo happy! <3

Comment

Working...
    X