• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARCH 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was such a fun template to use. Thank you!! I paired it with your Over the Top kit, which is one of my favorites!

Save

Save

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I love it! Perfect brush choice to put behind the picture. Love the clean but fun and bright look. Thank you!

Hopefully I fulfilled the requirements for my page! I used all ngd products.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      What a picture!! And I love the brush work behind too! With the wood brush. Perfect colors to showcase this amazing photo. Thank you!

<p>I used the free March 2021 Ninigoesdigi Template by Gaelle and used the Ninigoesdigi kit Forget me not.</p>,

First Observe ~ Then Serve

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      What a darling page!! Love the mix of pattern with the brush in the back! Thank you for playing with me!

There were so many great pages for inspiration. I really loved the simplicity of the template and didn't change much.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful page and such a nice photo of you and your brother. Sorry for your loss too
      Thank you for playing with me!

Such a beautiful template. Thank you...
    Optimism

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Great layout! Love the pop of green with those soft colors!! Thank you for playing with me!

Here's a LO by me.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the boldness of the black background with the white and red theme!! And may I say I am jealous at your organizing skills and your space?!!
      Thank you for playing with me!

Another wonderful template, thank you.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Once again perfect color choice and such a sweet photo! Thank you for playing with me!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome portrait and I love the many brushes in the back. They give great balance to the page! Thank you for playing with me!

We have our March winner for the special coupon!!

Congrats AgnieszkaAnna !! You got a forum private message waiting for you.

Thank you everyone for playing with me, as there a no loosers in my challenge, all others participants will get a 30% OFF discount to use in April. See you soon in your forum inbox.

Comment

Working...
    X