• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEBRUARY 2021 | WHAT DO YOU LOVE? CHALLENGE from DUNIA DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2021 | WHAT DO YOU LOVE? CHALLENGE from DUNIA DESIGNS

CONGRATS @Blanulak

You are random choose as a winner!!!!
    Please check your message box for your coupon
    Thanks all for the amazing pages!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Dunia here with a brand new challenge for you.

This month is all about the people we love but what about things that you love?

Can be hobbies, food, sweets, movies, books, anything you think about

I myself am a fan of chocolate, books, TV series and movies but I want to know about you

WHAT DO YOU LOVE?

To participate in this challenge, all you have to do is create a project that is devoted to something you love. It can me about ONE thing... or a LIST (compilation) of many things (like "favorite movies" or "most-loved books" etc.).

Here are a few inspiration projects for you...

...and here's another inspiration page for you...

Thanks for joining in this month's 'WHAT DO YOU LOVE?' CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • Your project must be a new page.
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month (February) in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by Dunia Designs will be entered to receive $5 to spend in my shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge you can comment bellow.
    Thanks for playing along, and we can't wait to see what you come up with!

Last edited by Dunia; 03-01-2021, 04:14 PM.

Hello, thank you for this challenge!

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a beautiful page, thank you so much for sharing!

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      I LOOOOVE this! What an amazing picture - your love of the hobby just jumps off the page. Thank you for participating in our challenge!

Kit Used: Dunia Travelogue
    http://

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love your page, and I love travel too!

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing! I can totally relate to your love of travel... you may inspire me a bit with this page even! Thank you for participating in our challenge!

I am in the midst of working on summer months pages - and had to use the challenge to document how much we love going to Maple Lake - it's pretty magical since I know that my husband's grandma grew up spending summers at this same little lot of land, and his mom and him and I love that we get to take our kids there. The picture is one from sunset this year when we were there.
    siggy

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how different your page is, amazing job!

wvufan04 Aww I love this! What amazing journaling. Lovely page, thank you for participating. Hey can I ask what font you used for your journaling?

Comment

• wvufan04
      wvufan04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Shannon - the font is called "Chasing Hearts" it is probably one of my favorite fonts for journaling when I can have bigger font on a page (printed at smaller font it was a tad harder to read for me, but if I can keep it at like 14 or bigger I love it)

I used February Memories by Dunia Designs

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Such cute page, and your house looks beautiful <3

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun page!! Thank you for participating... and I'm glad you love your cute house -- because yes, we are all certainly spending lots of time in our homes!

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      that is so true Barbara!! it certainly looks like a lovely house (and front garden!)

Dunia, I love all of your products, and I have a lot of them. In one of your new kits the little people have a dark complexion. Could you also create people with light complexions? I would really appreciate it.

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there! Thank you so much for your inquiry about my most recent collection. I just wanted to take a minute to explain the thought process and decisions that went into the creation of that collection.

Just a little time ago (shame on me) I realized that all my little people on my kits were white -- and so people of color (whether Black, Asian, Indian, etc.) had been using them for quite some time to document their memories without any problem, but also without any items that represented them. Therefore, I set out in my most recent collection to finally offer some items that would give them some representation, too.

If you look back through my collections that include those little illustrated people, you'll find a lot of options for light-skinned people. This was the first one I made with darker skin, and it was a conscious and deliberate creative decision.

I don't have plans to go back and re-create any of the people, because for the wonderful customers such as yourself who have a bunch of items from my product catalog, they already have some options to mix-&-match those other kits into the current ones and there are many options available to swap in cards/elements from those previous collections, with regard to skin color. I am trying to be more inclusive and will continue varying the skin tones I use in my future collections, to ensure that everyone eventually has many options for skin color with regard to the little people illustrations. Moving forward, I will consider the idea of offering multiple options in each collection... so keep your eye out for those in the coming months.❤ This is the best I can do to try to make sure everyone has representation

Sugar Cookies

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      I want cookies now!! Great page -- love it! Thanks for participating!

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      tiffany scraps How sad that I was scrolling through this and I saw your cookie, stopped and thought, &quot;That is a Crumbl cookie&quot;, scrolled back up and sure enough. Crumbl....yum.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Hillary I should never havet tried this cookie. I'm hooked

Thank you for the great challenge!

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the beautiful page!

thank you for the challenge! I couldn't just pinpoint one item, so I went with things I'm currently loving.

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Kate I love how you use currently loves in your page, great idea!

I LOVE my son's imagination:

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      I just adore your page Carrie!!!!

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Great page Cathy, thanks for sharing it!

Loved making this layout, using my fave Dunia template x

Comment

Comment

• Dunia
        Dunia commented
        Editing a comment
        I love how you add so many different loves, great page!
    Working...
    X