• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEBRUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from JIMBO JAMBO DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEBRUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from JIMBO JAMBO DESIGNS

Hello everyone, it's Aga from Jimbo Jambo Designs.

It's great to be able to share with you this month something made with love by me, a new template!

I hope it inspires you to create pages that will show your gratitude. Why gratitude? I've heard recently about the idea of thinking about what we are thankful for -- such as when we're stuck in a traffic jam, thinking everyday of at least one thing to realize how lucky we are. I really liked the idea of creating something positive (gratitude) out of something negative (the traffic jam), but of course you are free to create any pages you feel like with the template I'm sharing.

I'm definitely thankful for having a chance to create products for you that you like and use. Thank you for that! Enjoy! and I can't wait to see your pages.

You can download the file by clicking HERE, or on the preview...

Thank you for participating into this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE. Please, don't forget the following information:
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • If you decide to participate feel free to download the template and create a new page. You can adapt the template but we have to be able to recognize you used this template.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month (February) in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by Jimbo Jambo Designs each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge you can comment below and tag jimbojambod

Last edited by Laura Passage; 02-01-2021, 05:25 PM.

Cute template, thank you!

Comment

Woot woot! I love templates!! Thank you!

Comment

Wow! Great template. Can we use anything from TDP to 'decorate' the template?

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, for a designer that makes only templates, you may use any TDP product.

Such a cute template, thank you.
        Here's my take on it
        siggy

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          SUPER cute! I love the contrastin papers in the background! Thanks for playing!

Thank you for the great template.

Music is Everything

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome use of the template Tiffany! I love the microphone/headphone cords!

Wonderful template, was fun to work with.

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol I love you title! Super cute! I really like the papers you chose for the backgrounds too!

http://

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow that paper texture is amazing! I think your title is super cute too!

Thanks for the fun template!

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Love the yellow paper! I really like your little cluster at the bottom too! Thanks for playing!

Thank you for this template!

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          So cute! I love the pastels & that fun background polka dots! B/w pics work so well with this!

• jimbojambod
          jimbojambod commented
          Editing a comment
          suuuper i fajnie widzieć polski akcent!!

I'm grateful there are ducks in this world, because there isn't much else better.

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          lol I love your journaling! Such pretty pictures! I love the solid yellow paper choice too!

• lauriezyskind
          lauriezyskind commented
          Editing a comment
          This layout makes me feel... well, DUCKY! LOL Seriously, did you take those pictures or find them on the internet?

I moved things around a bit, and added a third photo spot - but so much fun! Thank you for the template!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          LOVE your title reflection Kat! And of course the sweet puppy pics!

Thank you so much for a lovely template.

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Super cute pics! I love the diagonal papers you chose too! (sorry I posted below instead of as a comment!) #needmorecoffee

Thank you for the awesome template!

Last edited by Sheriscraps; 02-18-2021, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful layout! I'm a sucker for a good wood background!

• jimbojambod
          jimbojambod commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for participating and congrats on winning the coupon

Great template, thank you!

Comment

• AmieN1
          AmieN1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow your bread is SO cool! I love the hearts & using a heart template! Rounds out the theme so well!
      Working...
      X