• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS

Hi everyone and happy new year!

Rachel here bringing you this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE for January 2021!

It has been a challenging and not an easy year. With all the difficulty and challenges we went through and still go through it was also a year of learning, of accepting and connecting to self-love, and of course thinking outside the box in many areas.

I hope that 2021 will be a year of healing and unity all over the world!

The challenge is very easy, it is possible to create a completely new page but at least one of the questions included in the template must be addressed:

Here's an example layout from the always-fabulous Kat of TDP's creative team...
    [ using the brand-new January 2020 TDP Designer Collaboration collection -- Turn The Page ]

Thanks for joining into the JANUARY TEMPLATE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing @racheletrog or Kat Hansen in your post, if needed!)
    Thanks for playing along, and we can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 01-01-2021, 04:37 PM.

That was a fun template to play with, I tweaked it around a little, but I did still answer one of the questions.

[credits: January 2021 Challenge Template, June Stories - Kit, April Stuff - Elements all from Rachel Etrog Designs]

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      What a cool - but somewhat intimidating - rock formation! Time away with social distancing. *sigh* Hopefully it won't be the 'new normal' for too much longer.

January 2021 / TEMPLATE CHALLENGE - RE

Kit: KB Wine Time & RE: On the Road Again

Font: Bell Gothic Std

One of my favorite memories from 2019 was being able to visit Napa Valley and learning about Madeira paired with chocolate. I'm not to my 2020 pictures yet... Hope this doesn't disqualify my page. A really fun template to play with. I just love all the painterly elements in Rachel's kits and templates.

http://
    Last edited by lauriezyskind; 01-11-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Love all the brushes you've used here to add interest without adding 'bulk' to the layout - and the photos are great. Love wine tours and figuring out what pairs well with what.

Thank you for the lovely template.

Reminder

Comment

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree. Finding things that were memorable - for the right reasons - in 2020 was, well, tough. But oh my, those balloons! That would have been quite a sight!

Thank you for the template. The timing of this was fantastic as we just moved our son in today for his Spring semester at college. It was wonderful to come home and relive that first time, one of our proudest moments of 2020.

*Denise*

Comment

I did one of my favorite memories - the last day of school for the year (for the 2019-2020 year)
      Last edited by wvufan04; 01-24-2021, 08:04 PM.
      siggy

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great template, thanks! I shuffled it a bit

Comment

I decided to focus on one of my favorite memories from 2020. It doesn't seem to be a big event to most people, but it was a big relief to not only clear part of my garage, but also release part of my grief over losing my Mom. I think I was holding onto her stuff so I could hold onto part of her.

Comment

Thank you all for participating in my challenge, I hope you enjoyed from it.

This time challenge winner is @ClaireG, Congratulations!

We hope to see y'all again in 2 months in our next challenge.

Comment

Thank you racheletrog great challengee and I loved reading everyone's 2020 memories.

Comment

Had a problem with mine not showing, sorry. Trying to fix.

Last edited by artgalstyle; 02-13-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X