• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GONEDIGITAL DESIGN | April 2020 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONEDIGITAL DESIGN | April 2020 Challenge

************************************************** ******************************************THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED******************************************** ************************************************

CONGRATS TO Page (pagefrocks)

Welcome to April!

Here's a little bit of fun and creativity to bring some much needed light and joy.

It's time for my monthly Template Challenge. This month is all about FREESTYLING.

You can scarp whatever theme, subject, colours or story you like. Go ahead. Scrap whatever takes your fancy.

Everyone taking part will be in with a chance to win a $10 Coupon to my store.

DOWNLOAD

Some ideas/ inspiration to get you started

Here's what you need to do:
    • Download the Freebie Template above and create a layout.
    • Digi, hybrid, paper scrapbookers - all are welcome!
    • You may modify the template, but make sure it's recognisable as the template.
    • Layouts must include at least 80% GoneDigital Design products (remaining 20% from other Digital Press products).
    • Upload your completed layout to The Digital Press Challenge Gallery with 'GDD | April 2020 CHA' written in the description.
    • Come back here and leave a comment in this thread with an image of your layout linked to your gallery post by April 29th 2020 at 11:45pm EST.
    • The winner will be posted in the April 30th edition of the Subscriber Newsletter and on this thread.
    • If you have any questions leave a comment below or feel free to contact me by PM or email me at (contactus@gonedigitaldesign.com).
    All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Here's what you need to do" section) will be entered in a random drawing to win a $10 Coupon to my GoneDigital Design shop at TDP. The winner will be notified by forum PM on April 30th. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (not in the comments of another post).

Happy Scrapping!
    Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 04-30-2020, 11:23 PM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Love this template -- and the subscriber New Normal kit that you've released!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Love this template, I am totally going to play with it some more

Comment

Gorgeous template... thanks so much Shannel.

Comment

thank you for the challenge and the awesome template

Comment

Comment

Can someone tell me how to post the layout image from the gallery? I'm lost . . .

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi!

I was trying to find a tutorial but I can't remember where I saw it so here are my lines.

-Post a page in the gallery (if you are new it might not be possible until you post a few comments in the forum so chek here and there, leave a little love and then I think you can post a page in the gallery)

Edit: I see you already have a page in there, right? http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...hp?photo=60990

- On the right side of your page you can see many grey stars under your avatar and under that, 3 url links named BB code / HTML code / Image link

- Just click once on the link for BB code and it will automatically select that code

-hit ctrl key on your keyboard and c to copy that link (this is for me with Windows but if you have Mac it might be different... maybe command c ?)

- Come back to the challenge thread in the forum and paste that link in your post (ctrl + v). Your page should show up like in here and will be linked to the gallery.
              Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 04-12-2020, 09:03 PM.

• Shannel Tamara
              Shannel Tamara commented
              Editing a comment
              ninigoesdigi Thank you bunches for your help

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Shannel Tamara you're much obliged. <3

Thank you!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
              Shannel Tamara commented
              Editing a comment
              Great layout pagefrocks. I'm so glad Nini was able to help you get this posted.

Thanks for the fun template. I used the mini pieces from the scavenger hunt.

Karen

Comment

Thanks for the Template. Here's my page

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Working...
          X