• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO TDP! (and everything you'll need to know this weekend)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO TDP! (and everything you'll need to know this weekend)

IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!

Can you believe that it has been 3 years since we opened TDP's virtual doors? We can't, either! TIME FLIES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING FUN!

This weekend (Fri 11/24 --thru-- Mon 11/27), we will be celebrating... and YOU get all of the fun and amazing deals in the SHOP!

First and most importantly... THIS IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING! IT'S TRUE...

In addition... EACH DAY this weekend (Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon), we will unveil ONE CHALLENGE and TWO FORUM GAMES here in the "TDP 3rd Birthday Celebration" sub-forum.

So get ready... enjoy the EPIC 36-HOUR 70% SALE (and/or the progressive sale that runs through the end of Monday night, as well, at 60% PFF)... and come join in the fun here in the forum all weekend long!

We're glad you're here to help us celebrate!

~ Laura ~

Happy Birthday TDP!!! Let's party!!!

Comment

Woot woot! Party on!!
      Happy 3rd Birthday TDP!!!

Comment

Happy birthday TDP !
        And thanks for this great deal !

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Happy Birthday! Wow those 3 years have just flown!!
          [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

Happy Birthday TDP!!! !!!!
            -----KRISTA-----

Comment

Happy Birthday! Loving the new changes.

Comment

I love everything so far with the changes, EXCEPT one thing - the search function on the store page is gone! I use that a lot and had to resort to using Google to search for what I wanted to buy in the store.

Comment

• Hillary
                  Hillary commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Dragonhome It is still there! It is just on the top on the right side. If you can't see it, maybe try clearing your cache.
                  Last edited by Hillary; 11-24-2017, 11:37 PM.

• Laura Passage
                  Laura Passage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Judy ~ Like Hillary said, it's located near the top right corner now -- when accessing the site from a desktop/laptop/etc. (basically, a computer). From a mobile device, however, I've found that it shows up on some devices (like my husband's iPad)... but NOT on other devices (like my phone). We are currently troubleshooting/searching to figure out why the page is rendering differently on different devices.

But... in a desperate situation... it should always be there when you are using a computer to access the site! Hope that helps!

• Dragonhome
                  Dragonhome commented
                  Editing a comment
                  AHH, I see it now - I just got used to it being in the old place. Because of my stroke 12 years ago, I have to remember to consistently look to the right of the page to make sure I didn't miss anything, You don't know how many times I filled out forms and missed part of it because it was on the right side of the page. Thanks for letting me know!

I am so glad I can be a part of this amazing place!! Happy Birthday my Digi scrap home!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! As a gift to you I've just spent $3,000.00 in the store. (well, not quite that much ) And thank you so much for the great sale, the fun challenges and outstanding designers!

Comment

• Laura Passage
                    Laura Passage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL your comment made me giggle

Happ brithday, let´s have a great party
                  --- ASTRID ---

Comment

Yahoo!!! Happy Birthday TDP!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!! I have a grandson turning 3 in two weeks, so you and him are the same age! Thanks for the nice sales - now to get time to use it all!

Comment

Happy birthday, TDP!

Comment

HB TDP

Comment

Working...
                          X