• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISO bedtime routine doodles/images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO bedtime routine doodles/images

Hey there, talented designers! I'd like to create an evening/bedtime routine chart for my boy so I'm searching for icons/doodles that are clear and easy to understand by a 2yo but still cute and usable in LOs too. Maybe something quite "graphic", minimalist looking, that's more my style. I'm thinking dinner, bath, book, pajama, toothbrush, nursing (yet, still nursing at 27mo!), crib (and bed for later), lovey/stuffed animal. Anyone have something like that in her shop (CU or PU, I don't mind)? Or would be willing to create it?? TIA!!
Working...
X