• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | FEBRUARY 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ga_L
    started a topic The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | FEBRUARY 2019

The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | FEBRUARY 2019

Hello, and welcome to our February Edition of Rave Reviews !

Everyone is welcome to post here with a link to a page or project that you have seen and loved in the gallery (you need to copy the BB code from their page in the gallery, it can be found under the profile picture on the right side of the LO - and paste the BB code here in a comment), just don't forget to leave a message for the page/project maker, saying something along the lines of "YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RAVE REVIEW!" and link them back to this thread.

And I start with this stunning page byblackkathy

Now let's see the layouts that stand out to you !

• corrin
    replied
    I know it is the last day of Feb, but I just LOVE this page by AshScraps - Indie fotofly pg1

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    commented on 's reply
    you're welcome !

• Kate
    commented on 's reply
    What an honor! Thank you!

• Jazz2000
    replied
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout by MRivas. I love the simplicity to it and the elegance she gives with just the right amount of embellishments. and I absolutely love what she did with the title! Clipping the papers behind the wordart. I'm going to scrap lift that I'm so impressed by it.

Leave a comment:

• Kat Hansen
    commented on 's reply
    Beckie, thank you!

• chili
    replied
    Thank you so so much Beckie!! You have made my day and put a smile on my face!
    [QUOTE=g8rbeckie;n68877]And this one by chili ! I love the gorgeous kitty pictures and how cozy and comfy the whole page feels.

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    replied
    Kate
    love the clean and pocket design

Leave a comment:

• g8rbeckie
    replied
    And this one by chili ! I love the gorgeous kitty pictures and how cozy and comfy the whole page feels.

Leave a comment:

• g8rbeckie
    replied
    I just LOVE this one by Kat Hansen . the triangular placement of the word art draws your eye around the whole page and i love all the stars and sequins scattered around.

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Ga_L.

• Ga_L
    replied
    caliten
    love the creativity of the journaling

Leave a comment:

• Ga_L
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the process

• tiffany scraps
    commented on 's reply
    caliten this should be written up as a tutorial so that we can find it easy when we want to copy the idea Beautiful page.

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    thanks for the step by step instructions I looked at this a couple of times in the gallery, and wondered about it!
Working...
X