• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | FEBRUARY 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this one by chili ! I love the gorgeous kitty pictures and how cozy and comfy the whole page feels.

Comment

Kate
      love the clean and pocket design
      ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

• Kate
        Kate commented
        Editing a comment
        What an honor! Thank you!

• Ga_L
        Ga_L commented
        Editing a comment
        you're welcome !

Thank you so so much Beckie!! You have made my day and put a smile on my face!
      [QUOTE=g8rbeckie;n68877]And this one by chili ! I love the gorgeous kitty pictures and how cozy and comfy the whole page feels.

Comment

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this layout by MRivas. I love the simplicity to it and the elegance she gives with just the right amount of embellishments. and I absolutely love what she did with the title! Clipping the papers behind the wordart. I'm going to scrap lift that I'm so impressed by it.

Comment

I know it is the last day of Feb, but I just LOVE this page by AshScraps - Indie fotofly pg1

Comment

Working...
          X