• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | December Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press RAVE REVIEWS | December Edition

Hi Scrappers! It is time for another edition of the Digital Press Rave Reviews! With the holiday season in full swing, the gallery will be full of gorgeous layouts featuring holiday traditions, winter weather, and family fun. When you see a fabulous layout, share it here and be sure to comment on their project with "YOU HAVE RECEIVED A RAVE REVIEW! and link them back to this thread.

Can't wait to see the gorgeousness you find in the gallery to share this month!

• corrin
    replied
    today I was just blown away by this page - Baby it s cold outside from Ga_L - stunning!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    HAve you seen this one yet?! I love it! Joy from AnnePC

Leave a comment:

• shannonc
    commented on 's reply
    Both excellent choices! I'd second the Rave Reviews!

• AdrienneMay
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much!

• Kat Hansen
    replied
    Awww, thanks for the RAVE Review, Corrin!

Looking over the gallery earlier today and this page from Adrienne just jumped out at me with that bright yellow ... the simplicity of the grid design just lets that cutey stand out!

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    more Chirstmas pages!! have a look at this one, Traditions old & new, from Deekaa - I love all the pretty little elements she has added onto the tree and the block of plaid paper at the bottom too.
    Last edited by corrin; 12-04-2017, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    replied
    I just came across this page from Kat, and fell in love with her journaling! I love the big picture and the snowflakes/elements too.

and then there is this chic and stylish page form Ga_L - I love the top and bottom strips (with the date), and the shadowing of the central paper. Beautifully done.
    Last edited by corrin; 12-02-2017, 05:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KatieFLapple
    replied
    I'll start us off with this one by Anne PC . I love the text on the photo, the mix of patterned papers, and the adorable photo. The JOY word art is amazing, too! Great job, Anne!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X