• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Digital Press Rave Reviews | January 2017 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Digital Press Rave Reviews | January 2017 Edition

The New Year is here!! Yay! And so it is time for a new Rave Review thread, for everyone to celebrate all the fabulous new pages that catch our eye in the gallery this month!

Don't forget to let the artist know that their layout has been featured here with the following line -

'Your layout has received a Rave Review'

I will start off with a couple that caught my eye in the gallery today:

Such a great idea, classic and stylish, by the very talented Oscaralley - Party Favor - Sparkler Holder

and I love this page by Celeste - new me - love the colours and the central focus with so many little things in that cluster (papers, confetti, lace, paint, and some great journaling too!)

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw those sparklers and totally thought 'I wish I'd been invited to Tanya's house for New Year's Eve!'

• Oscaralley
      Oscaralley commented
      Editing a comment
      AAAWWW!! Thanks guys!

I'm totally in love with this hybrid project by Andrea Dea Photography
    ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

• Dea Photography
      Dea Photography commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much my friend!!!

i really love this page by Hillary, the TV shapes are just amazing

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you, Gaelle!

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      you're welcome Hillary

I absolutely love this layout by Kristine (@knclark). I love a good Disney layout, and I love that she made the shape of a Mickey head.

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      really an amazing design

• knclark
      knclark commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Hillary - it took forever to place the buttons and stars - but it was fun to put together!

and this precious little guy with his yellow bow tie by heidi1472

Comment

• heidi1472
      heidi1472 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Carrie! This is my little grandson. He is so much fun.

love the sweetness of this pocket page by @soco

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      All those people! But in black and white with the understated cards and simple embellishments, it's not overwhelming at all! Love it Soco !

This one by Dunia. Three things I love: 1) the blinding, brilliantly white snow that really allows the colorfully-dressed kiddos and trees to pop, 2) how the white snow in the pictures becomes negative space in the layout, and 3) the simplicity of the layout, with all that extra white space, that still fills the entire page and isn't overwhelming.

Comment

• Dunia
      Dunia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much caliten it's my first time in the red snow and I'm having so much fun scraping it!

I love this layout by helptheold. I am a firm believer of scrapping both the good and the bad! I've revisited pages before and was so grateful that we made it through a rough period. Not only does it accurately depict our lives, but it gives me hope that I'll make it through another rough patch. Anyway, I was instantly drawn to her layout. I'm so glad the outcome wasn't as scary as it seemed, and I'm loving the big photo on this page as well!!

Save

Save

Comment

I couldn't resist showing off this layout by sucali! I love the background paper, the black and white photo, and the way she placed paper pieces on the opposite side to balance the page. It's beautiful!

Save

Save

Comment

So in love with all the goodies in the gallery so far this month!!

This layout by Mrivas just took my breath away! All those snowflakes and the little details...stunning!

Comment

I'm in love with this page by caliten

Comment

• caliten
            caliten commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Gaelle!

• Ga_L
            Ga_L commented
            Editing a comment
            you're welcome

I am so scraplifting this for the cover of my album!! Isn't this the greatest layout?!! I love the colors that shelbelle used and the way she divided up the page into thirds. Plus her title work is amazing!!!!!

Save

Save

Comment

• shelbelle
            shelbelle commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you so much, Robin!

there are always so many beauties in the gallery. today, I've picked this one by @loves2scrap

Comment

• loves2scrap
            loves2scrap commented
            Editing a comment
            Gaelle what a fun surprise. :-) THANK YOU!

• Ga_L
            Ga_L commented
            Editing a comment
            you're welcome ;-)

I so admire people who can scrap a photoless page and do it well. It's like it becomes art to me!! saar does such a beautiful job on her page that I had to show it off to y'all!

Save

Save

Comment

Working...
          X