• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSD 2021 GAME | INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD 2021 GAME | INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON

Hi, y'all! This is Dawn from Dawn by Design. Welcome to my NSD weekend challenge!

Here's your mission:

1. Answer the three questions left in the comment before yours.
    2. Leave three questions for the next person to answer.
    3. At the end of the challenge I will come around and answer the final player's three questions.

This challenge will run for 4 days (Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon). Participation will close at 11:59pm ET on Monday 5/3, and prize winners will be chosen at random. The prize for this challenge is a $5 coupon to my shop.

I'll start the game! Here are my three interview questions for the next person who comes along to play:

1. What is your favorite hot beverage AND how do you flavor it, if at all?
    2. Do you put toilet paper with the beginning of the roll on top or on bottom?
    3. Are you a morning or a night person?

1. Fav beverage is coffee - with milk
    2. Toilet roll - bottom
    3. I used to be a morning person but seem to stay up later now so guess I'm more of a night person.

My questions:
    1. What is one digi technique you would like to still learn?
    2. What is your favourite animal/bird?
    3. White / Milk / Dark chocolate?

Comment

Great questions!

1. What is one digi technique you would like to still learn? - I would love to be better at masking / blending
      2. What is your favourite animal/bird? - I am a big Cat / Lizard / Hawk fan!
      3. White / Milk / Dark chocolate? - ALL of them LOLS.

My questions -
      1. How did you start digi scrapping?
      2. Where do you live in the world and why?
      3. What is your pet peeve/dislike?

Comment

1. How did you start digi scrapping?
        When my daughter was turning 1 & I wanted to make her invitation digitally- TOTAL rabbit hole!

2. Where do you live in the world and why?
        I live in Eastern Washington STATE. Our general area is referred to as the Inland Northwest. I live here because it's gorgeous, we have all 4 seasons but none for too long, the cost of living is great & where we currently are- we feel like we're in the country but it's 20 mins to the airport & all "downtown" stuff like hospitals, malls, etc. A neighboring town (Coeur D'alene, Idaho) just got voted as the top area to move to!

3. What is your pet peeve/dislike?
        Lots! lol Slow drivers. Left Lane Drivers. Stupid big diesel trucks (one specific neighbor...) Dirty kitchens.

MY 3!
        1. Favorite Drink & why?
        2. PETS! Do you have them? What are they & how did they come into your life?
        3. What's your scrapping setup? Laptop/desktop? most used programs?

Comment

1. Tea - can drink it hot/cold in all sorts of flavors. Its just there for you!
          2. We have 2 cats currently. Everyone in the family (expect me) are crazy cat people. One we adopted from a shelter after we lost a previous pet. The other the kids found in a tree as a kitten. We told them NO we cant keep it. He was sick. We put up "is this your cat" signs. We offered him to friends. We went to the pet adoption service and they said "well, he seems happy with you, you should keep him". We had 2 cats, a lizard, and a gerbil at the time and didnt need more pets. Its been 6 yrs and he just lives here now.
          3. Currently all my physical scrapbooking stuff is in crates in our garage after a cross country move. So right now its PSE 12 on a laptop on the kitchen table. Which is better than nothing.

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off?
          2. What are you currently craving? (Doesn't have to be food -- could be an activity or an item, ect)
          3. How's the weather today?

Comment

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off? FRIDAY, end of the week and I use it as a ME DAY!
            2. What are you currently craving? (Doesn't have to be food -- could be an activity or an item, ect) A Latte
            3. How's the weather today? Cool and Windy

1. What is your "Dream" vacation?
            2. You have the opportunity of a lifetime to meet your dream celebrity, who would it be?
            3. What season do you prefer and why?
            Karen

Comment

1. What is your "Dream" vacation? It would be anywhere with my man, because he can't travel anymore, so nothing but staycation in our future (which aren't too bad, thankfully!).
              2. You have the opportunity of a lifetime to meet your dream celebrity, who would it be? The Obamas. Yeah, both of them, I'm greedy like that! LOL
              3. What season do you prefer and why? Winter and Summer equally. I'm not a fan of rain and we have a lot of it during spring and fall.

And here are my questions for you:
              1. What is your first childhood memory?
              2. Pick one: your house cleans itself or a personal chef?
              3. What was your first concert?

Comment

• caliten
                caliten commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh my gosh, Chloe! If you’ve got a lead on a house that cleans itself, send me the details!!!!!

1. What is your first childhood memory? Picking flowers in the yard, barefoot, in the sun.
              2. Pick one: your house cleans itself or a personal chef? The house cleans itself
              3. What was your first concert? Hard question! I think I went to Nick&Simon, from The Netherlands.
              My three questions:
              1. Which app on your phone do you use most?
              2. Wich flower is your favorite?
              3. Do you like to read and if yes, what is your favorite book?

Comment

1. Which app on your phone do you use most? My whatsapp messaging friends and family - no one calls anymore right?
                2. Which flower is your favorite? I love lilies - especially the ones that smell heavenly
                3. Do you like to read and if yes, what is your favorite book? The Unspoken by Angela Hunt

My three questions:

What is your go to when you're feeling stressed?
                What is the last thing you add to most scrapbooking layouts?
                Your favourite sport to watch or play?

Comment

What is your go to when you're feeling stressed? go for a walk
                  What is the last thing you add to most scrapbooking layouts? TDP creative team banner
                  Your favourite sport to watch or play? I don't really enjoy watching/playing sports LOL

Now you:
                  1. Are you a morning person or night owl?
                  2. What is your profession?
                  3. Do you have a pet?

Comment

1. Are you a morning person or a night owl? More morning than night, but I really consider myself a DAY person!
                    2. What is your profession? I am a digital marketing consultant. I have my own company and work from home!
                    3. Do you have a pet? Yes, 2 cats. We had to put my 17 year old Yorkie to sleep today.

My questions:

1. What is your favorite weather?
                    2. How many cousins do you have?
                    3. What is your favorite color and do you use it in scrapbooking?

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, chai. It's hard to lose a pet family member.

1. What is your favorite weather? My favorite weather is Fall Weather-cool, with a crispness to it and a smell of winter coming underneath the smells of Fall (apples, leaves, forests).
                      2. How many cousins do you have? I have 38 cousins.
                      3. What is your favorite color and do you use it in scrapbooking? I have two favorite colors, purple and blue. I don't go out of my way to use them. I try to use colors that fit my photos.

My questions:

1. Where is and describe your favorite place to relax?
                      2. If you could time travel to any time in the past, when and where would it be, and why?
                      3. If you could have a Tiny House, in addition to your current home, anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Comment

My Answers:

1. What is your favorite weather? 70 degree with an ocean breeze.

2. How many cousins do you have? Just one.

3. What is your favorite color and do you use it in scrapbooking? Blue, all the time.

Next questions:

1) What is your Scrapbooking Style?

2) Favorite Scrapbooking App?

3) What font are you currently loving?

Comment

My Answers:

1. What is your Scrapbooking Style? For the most part I have a traditional style but I do like to pick and mix now and again. I like elements of each style so try to bring these into my layouts.

2. Favorite Scrapbooking App? There are a few I have tried but I haven't stuck with any.

3. What font are you currently loving? I'm currently loving the Bebas font. It's so versatile.

Next questions:

1. If you could only scrap with one product for the rest of your life what would it be?

2. What is your favourite holiday destination?

3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first purchase?
                          ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

My answers:

1. If you could only scrap with one product for the rest of your life what would it be? Patterned paper - love it!

2. What is your favourite holiday destination? Tricky question. I loved New England (US) during the fall/autumn season - just spectacular! However, for a quick long weekend away, the beach is my top spot (at the moment).

3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first purchase? Not a first purchase, per say, but I would pay off my mortgage -- that would free up things financially for so many other items.

Okay, my questions:

1. Dog or cat?

2. Have you or someone in your family ever traced the family history - and if so, how many generations back were they able to go?

3. Favourite movie of all time?
                            ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Working...
                            X