• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSD 2021 CHALLENGE | SCRAPLIFT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD 2021 CHALLENGE | SCRAPLIFT

Hello and happy NSD weekend.

I know that this weekend is all about shopping, fun and games with a little scrapbooking on the side.
    So I am making my challenge an easy one for you.
    Choose a layout from one of our awesome creative team to scraplift from the Creative Team Gallery HERE, and then make a new layout of your own, that we can still see resembles aspects of the original layout. I would ask that you not scraplift a layout that uses a template (as credited by a team member) unless you have that template or buy that template.

I chose this layout from Tiffany.

And here is my version:

I used Cornelia Design's: Hello Good Morning Kit, cards, word bits .

You can see that I used a band in my foundational later, two vertical photos and clusters in similar positions to what she used, but I tweaked it and made it totally mine too.

Please include the layout that you have chosen and mark it as the original, or the one you chose, and then add your own layout. (copy and paste the bb code into this thread) again making sure we can tell that this is your take/version.

If you have any questions, please tag me or PM me @Stefanie

Here are the rules for this challenge:
    • Choose a layout from one of our awesome creative team to scraplift from the Creative Team Gallery HERE, and then make a new layout of your own, that we can still see resembles aspects of the original layout. I would ask that you not scraplift a layout that uses a template (as credited by a team member) unless you have that template or buy that template.
    • Your creation must be made using 100% TDP products and must be loaded into the gallery no later than 11:59 pm ET on Monday May 3, 2021.
    • Once you've loaded your project image in the CHALLENGE GALLERY, please leave a comment in this thread and link us back to your project in the gallery (copy and paste the bb code into this thread)
    Your prize will be a $10 gift certificate and will be provided by TDP, winners will be chosen randomly.
    Last edited by Hillary; 04-30-2021, 03:10 AM.

Love this! Such a talented group to choose from!

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much, hope you decide to play along

It's sooooooooooo hard to just pick one, so I will have to narrow down my choices before I scrap.

Comment

Awesome challenge, be back soon...
      Karen

Comment

I chose Tiffany's page about her COVID experience

and made this one about our new carpets

I love everything about Tiffany's page. The design caught my eye and I love that she documented this experience while it was fresh. I had taken this picture the day the carpets were installed and it reminds me of her photo of the bed and hands.

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          LOVE it, Tiffany is great to lift.
          Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

I love this page by IntenseMagic April

I always love a scraplift Here is my page Make Today Amazing

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my, they are both absolutely fabulous.
          I am sure that you have just made everyone's choice that much harder.

Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

This was fun, I lifted this page by tiffany scraps

Here is my take - I rotated it for a bit of a difference.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
          Shannel Tamara commented
          Editing a comment
          What a fun challenge. I like how you've used the torn papers and your flower cluster is so pretty.

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Love them both.
          Great torn paper, flip through a few angles and that stunning deep orange is perfection. Love the cute selfie too. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

This is the layout I Scraplifted. I choose this one because of the 4 photos without frames and the way the background layers are are partially there.

This is my version of it

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Fabulous Judy - I can see the bones of your lift - but love the relaxed photos and paper layers. Wonderful series of smiles. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

• CathQuillScrap
          CathQuillScrap commented
          Editing a comment
          I so very nearly chose this layout to scraplift too

I chose the following layout from Tiffany Scraps

My Layout

Last edited by Swtonscrappn; 05-02-2021, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Just fabulous, it is striking but beautiful too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge and Happy NSD!

So many pages to look at! It was hard to pick one, but I'm going to scraplift this one from Shannon:

And here's my page --

Last edited by Kat Hansen; 05-02-2021, 04:10 AM.
        ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          I must say that you chose a stunner and I love your take on it too. The paper pieces, the bits and bobs and man that smile, wow.

I chose this one by Stefanie

Love the pocket style... here's mine

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much Cathy - you sure blessed my heart choosing one of mine to lift and what an awesome job you did with it too.
          LOVE everything about it.

I chose to lift this one - I just loved it immediately when I saw it

and here is mine (using Ninigo Digi Squeeze the Day kit)
        siggy

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Cheryl, another stunning lift. Love the two different photos nest to each other and the split background.
          Beautifully done!

FINALLY! An excuse to copy one of my favorite fellow CT members here! I lifted this page by Kat:

and changed it some to fit my photos of my grandson (cue the awwwwwwwww's!) using Naturally collection by Dawn by Design
        Save

Save

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Totally Awww!
          Such a jealous wannabee Granny over here.
          Cuteness overload. Superb lift.
          Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

• Kat Hansen
          Kat Hansen commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh wow, thank you, Robin, for picking my page ... and OMG, what cuteness is this?!

I know I'm pas the deadline but I had so much fun scraplifting shannonc that I couldn't not post!
        Here's the original (ADORABLE!!) LO:

And here's my version:

Comment

• Stefanie
          Stefanie commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my goodness - be still my heart.
          To see both your layouts with your little guys it's a wonderful treasure for sure.
          Love the lift - love the smile and the handsome little boy colour pallete and wonderful title play.
          Thanks for adding your layout to this thread and playing along.

• chloe
          chloe commented
          Editing a comment
          Stefanie Yep, Shannon and I have quite a similar story and Milo and Thomas are almost the same age, so it was extra special to scraplift her page!!
      Working...
      X