• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick Christine Campbell, from the Old Christine she always makes me laugh...

Comment

I chose Sandra Bullock, still love her.
      My favourite movie of all time is The Proposal.

Comment

I picked an oldie! Jordan McDeere from Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Comment

I chose Evan Rachael Wood who plays Dolores in Westworld because she is such a badass.
          ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

I never had an avatar before today.
            It was a tough choice. I have a number of favourite TV shows and characters. I decided to chose one closer to home. I chose Dr Daniel Harrow from the TV show Harrow. Australian forensic/crime series based in my home town Brisbane.

Comment

• Stefanie
              Stefanie commented
              Editing a comment
              Ooh yes, I love him in Harrow.
              He plays a surgeon in Liar and he is accused of rape, but I like him as a good guy, can't imagine him as a bad guy.

I chose the mask from my favorite show "La casa de papel" great show.

Comment

I chose Annie Edison from Community. I feel like I'm as much of a perfectionist as she is!

Comment

I choose Gonzo the Great Cause hes the best.

Comment

Emma Stone, because is an amazing actress, and a strong female!

Comment

I can't wait for the next season of The Handmaid's Tale

Comment

I choose Shaun Evans from the TV drama "Endeavour"

Comment

I chose Debra Messing from Will & Grace (well actually I love all the movies and shows where she takes part), she is my favorite actress

Comment

Working...
                        X