• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSD GAME | 2 Words

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSD GAME | 2 Words

HAPPY NSD WEEKEND!!!

To help kick start this weekends celebrations I have a super fun and easy game for you to participate in.

Okidoki, the important stuff.... the how to...

1. I'll post 2 words eg. FRENCH BREAD
    2. The next person after me also has to pick two words to post BUT it has to start off with my second word... eg. BREAD PUDDING
    3. And the cycle continues, the next person picks 2 words and uses the second word from above... eg PUDDING CAKE...

ANNNNND.... anyone who participates in this 2 WORDS game throughout our weekend-long NSD celebration (May 1 -thru- May 6, 2020; all games must be entered by 11:59pm ET on Wed 5/6) will be entered in to win a $5 coupon code to spend in my shop Rachel Hodge !

So let's get on started then, here's my word... CHICKEN PIE

Last edited by Laura Passage; 05-01-2020, 11:35 AM.

Love these kind of games! Happy NSD xx

Pie Dish

Comment

Dish Towel

Comment

Towel rail

Comment

RAIL TRACK

Comment

Track & Field

Comment

Field Day

I love that this particular pair of words can mean so many different things .... when I was a kid it meant playing structured games (think 'picnic games', like three-legged race, water balloon toss, etc.) outside during the last week of school, but when I was in the Air Force it meant sprucing up the outside of our work building ... pulling weeds, washing windows, that sort of thing. I'm curious if anyone has other interpretations; if you do, please share in the comments!

Comment

• corrin
                corrin commented
                Editing a comment
                we use it to mean a combination of "having a great time" and "have at it!" - so "they were having a field day sorting out her wardrobe" (they were having a great time as they got stuck in to sorting out stuff).

Day Watch

Comment

Watch Man

Comment

Man Overboard

First Observe ~ Then Serve

Comment

Overboard MOVIE

Comment

Movie Night
                      sigpic

Comment