• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLIDAY BREAK -- 12/20 thru 12/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLIDAY BREAK -- 12/20 thru 12/28

THE DIGITAL PRESS IS ON HOLIDAY BREAK BETWEEN 12/20 -&- 12/28

Every year, we take the week off surrounding the Christmas holiday... in order to give our staff time to focus fully on their families, friends, and any holiday celebrations/travel/etc. (probably not travel this year, as much, though! #Because2020 ).

While we're on break, we've marked everything in the shop down... and you'll find all of our products 25% OFF!

If you require assistance during this time, please message us -- but know that while we will do our best to check the customer service inbox during our break, our response time will be greatly delayed
    (typically we respond to customer service inquiries within 24-28 hours; during break, it can be more than a few days)
    . Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Meanwhile, the forum and gallery will still be open/available... so definitely keep posting those gorgeous pages and projects as eye candy for the rest of us to enjoy!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    ...and stay safe and healthy, everyone...
    ~ Laura ~

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all!!!!!

Comment

• dawnfarias
      dawnfarias commented
      Editing a comment
      To you, as well!

I hope everyone had a lovely break, and let's all begin counting down the end of 2020 starting now!

Comment

I can't wait for it to be over. So many bad things. Some goo too, thankfully, but too much bad. Let's cross fingers 2021 will be as good as 2020 was bad!!

Comment

ninigoesdigi LOL that image!

We're on the verge of New Year's Eve here in Australia and I won't be sorry to see 2020 go. Have enjoyed a nice quiet holiday thus far with family - and I hope everyone else has had the opportunity to do the same. Bring on 2021!
        ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Working...
        X