• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW NORMAL FREEBIE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW NORMAL FREEBIE

As you all know we are now living in a new normal where the coronavirus is impacting most, if not all of our everyday lives. There's feelings of uncertainty and disbelief.

I've created two freebies so you can document it all. One is available here and the other from my newsletter.

NEWSLETTER FREEBIE

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 04-13-2020, 03:53 PM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Thank you. I hope you and yours are keeping safe. We have been potentially exposed 3 times but everything came back clear. I am just getting over something that I have had since January 21st and at one point had 4 out of 6 of the symptoms of COVID but no test was done on me. Just fought it at home after being put on an inhaler and body rejecting 4 different antibiotics. It has been crazy being quarantined. Do you find yourself getting distracted from things you want to do?

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      My heart goes out to you Megan. Wishing you good health and a full recovery. I worry about my nephew who has severe asthma. I've been doing everything for him and his mum so that they don't have to leave the house. Been staying away from him as well just to be safe. I see him through the window but I miss giving him cuddles. Covid-19 seems to be occupying my every thought so it has been a bit distracting but making these freebies has really helped me to work through some of those feelings.

Thank you so much.

Comment

Thank you so much for the freebie. I seriously feel like we are living in an episode of the twilight zone. I actually work in healthcare doing home care for seniors. I have to go to work tomorrow after just hearing that the CDC recommends wearing a mask if you so much as leave your house. Interestingly enough, I provide care to an 83 yo woman who is in the high-risk age group plus there are at least 3 different caregivers in her house per day as well as her daughter that could potentially be unknowingly carrying COVID-19, AND WE ARE NOT BEING PROVIDED MASKS OR GOWNS! I really just want to quit my job right now. Anyway, I'm praying this nightmare is over soon.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a scary time. It's sad that vital workers such as yourself are not being given what they need to do their jobs safely. I hope you and the people you care for continue to stay in good health. I am praying for all essential workers. We need and appreciate you so much. 💙

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        I am so sorry you have to face such a crisis with so little means. I was going to rant about how world leaders are so way over their heads with this and how pissed I am at our Japanese Prime Minister, the French government and the American president but let's just let politic out of this and wish you good luck. Stay safe. People in need count on you and it's not fair but I hope the end of the tunnel is close. Sending you digital hugs. Those are not at all restricted.

Thank you very much. this is such a scary time and actually I enjoy scrapping and trying to find some levity in what we can.

Comment

Thank you for creating the freebies. I just signed up for your newsletter. Are you sending it out at the end of this month?

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
          Shannel Tamara commented
          Editing a comment
          Got2Scrap Thank you for signing up to the newsletter. You will first receive a welcome email and then a second email within the hour that includes the mini kit freebie above. You can use the download link above to get the word strips straight away.

thanks! more power and keep safe.

Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing freebies. I've been your NL subscriber for a while, still not having time to take part of your monthly challenge, but I do LOVE your temps and designs. Stay safe <3

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
            Shannel Tamara commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome G.James. I'm so glad you're enjoying the freebies.

This is so cute. Very creative and perfect for these times. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X