JOURNALING:   In August 2015, “The Blind Lady Tavern” moved into the space formerly occupied by “The Jury Room” at 22 Mound Street.  This Columbus landmark has been a restaurant since it first opened in 1831. The new establishment retains the slogan “Serving more than justice since 1831.” The building is located across from the courthouse complex in downtown Columbus. 4/22/17

CREDITS: Scraplift of "Spring Day" by Corrin; KITS: “Hello October”, Dunia Designs; “Memorandum”, Little Lamm Paper Co.; “Tranquility”, Megan’s Creations; FONTS: Myriad Pro Regular; Complete in Him