• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEPTEMBER 2021 | TRAVEL BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE from WMSQUARED DESIGNS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2021 | TRAVEL BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE from WMSQUARED DESIGNS

Happy September and welcome to another challenge for the month. This month I am hosting the "Travel Bucket List Challenge" with Wendy of WM[squared] Designs -- and we want to see your Travel Bucket List! I'm sure everyone has a place or places on a list somewhere. Now it's time to break it out and show us what's on your travel bucket list.

For this challenge be sure to include on your page:
    • The phrase “bucket list”
    • An airplane / train or some type of transport element
    Here is the page I created for the challenge. I hope you join and share your travel "bucket list"!

Thanks for joining into this month's challenge! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-01-2021, 10:59 AM.

This page was a bit difficult to make - I had to think about trips that me & my hubby had planned on making and it made me a bit sad.

Comment

• gwany1999
      gwany1999 commented
      Editing a comment
      I love all the tabs behind the photo. I am sorry that you were not able to make those trips as planned. I hope maybe in the future.

Oh this is going to be fun!

Comment

Since traveling overseas isn't in the cards for us for awhile, we have mapped out a couple of road trips that we're planning on doing over the next year or so.

Comment

• gwany1999
        gwany1999 commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the clusters with the journal cards so neat

i love these!! <3

Comment

siggy

Comment

• gwany1999
          gwany1999 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so neat, I love the map and how you've added the dots to show it.

i adore all of these layouts!!!

Comment

We have many travel bucket lists it was hard to choose.

Comment

• gwany1999
            gwany1999 commented
            Editing a comment
            Great page, I love the journaling on the tag and the placement of the number picks

lovely layouts ladies! Try saying that 5x fast! lol.

Comment

Comment

• gwany1999
              gwany1999 commented
              Editing a comment
              How exciting, I hope the license comes soon!
          Working...
          X