• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEPTEMBER 2021 | SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE from LITTLE LAMM PAPER CO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTEMBER 2021 | SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE from LITTLE LAMM PAPER CO

Happy Fall Y'all!! This summer just flew by. Plenty of photos have been taken to use for memory keeping! I'm here to host this month's SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE. Participating in this challenge is super simple... all you have to do is show me your own version of the page shown below!

I love the layering of this spread from ClaireG and wanted to try it out in notebook size.

I used bits and pieces from Free Range and Into The Woods for my interpretation. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Here's another sample page by TDP Creative Team Member Jan (IntenseMagic), inspired by the patterned paper and layering, and using Snapshots from the Little Lamm Paper Co. shop here at TDP

Thanks for joining into this month's SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing littlelamm or IntenseMagic in your post, if needed!)
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-01-2021, 10:57 AM.

Oh my goodness! Thanks for choosing me as your scraplift, how fun to be able to play along and scraplift myself LOL

Comment

ClaireG Ooo look at you... you are the super star here..... I can say I now live close to a celeb!!!!! LOL. Seriously, love the layout!

Comment

As soon as I saw the layout that we were to Scrap Lift, I knew exactly what pictures I was going to scrap.

Comment

Oh such a great page to lift! Claire always has the best selfies!

siggy

Comment

• ClaireG
          ClaireG commented
          Editing a comment
          You are too sweet Cheryl @wvufan and I love your take here, those frames are awesome! And I love that little nautical cluster

I agree! ClaireG 's selfies are the best!!

Comment

• ClaireG
          ClaireG commented
          Editing a comment
          OH!! You are making me blush caliten love your page the colours suit your photos so well!

This was such a fun challenge.

Comment

• ClaireG
          ClaireG commented
          Editing a comment
          My gosh she is so lovely, I too love peanut butter

Comment

• ClaireG
          ClaireG commented
          Editing a comment
          UM! WOW!!! The photos are amazing.And I love the bright bold colours making your photos pop.

• lauriezyskind
          lauriezyskind commented
          Editing a comment
          CathQuillScrap, A cheetah in the wild! WOW! How amazing. Looks like just you and I used LLC products for the challenge. Didn't see anything announced as far as winner. Did you get a notification?

Used all LLC Kits for this challenge. Thank you for the fun scraplift.

[/IMG]http://

Comment

• ClaireG
          ClaireG commented
          Editing a comment
          Love how your have rotated the page here and the soft colours and I am a big fan of pattern mixing!

I didn't get a chance to play last month, but I am so thrilled to see all the wonderful layouts here that scraplifted me, thank you all xx

Comment

Working...
        X