• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUGUST 2021 | SUMMER CHALLENGE from GONEDIGITAL DESIGN *****WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUGUST 2021 | SUMMER CHALLENGE from GONEDIGITAL DESIGN *****WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

************************************************** **************************** THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED ************************************************** ****************************

Thank you to everyone who took part. Your creativity knows no bounds!! As you know there can only be one winner. Using the Random Name Picker app, the winner chosen for this month's challenge is.............SaraB89.
    YAY!! Congratulations Sara. A very well done! Your coupon is on it's way to your inbox.

Hey, hey scrappy friends! It's Shannel here and I'm back with a new challenge for the month of August.

I thought it was only fitting to create a summer themed template for you all to scrap with. Thus, I introduce....THE SUMMER CHALLENGE.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
    For this month's challenge, create a layout using the template below.

DOWNLOAD

Here is a sample layout for inspiration by tiffany scraps using my collection One Of A Kind Mum

Thanks for joining in this month's challenge. If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info..
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at The Digital Press, and then create a post here in this thread with an image of your layout(s) plus a link to the image in the gallery.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at The Digital Press this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses my products... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in the GoneDigital Design shop at TDP.
    • You can include any of my freebies in this challenge but should only account for a small portion of the overall page to qualify.
    • The winner will be notified by forum PM on September 1st and also posted in this thread.
    • You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate, BRAND NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge.
    • Have fun! Let me know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing Shannel Tamara or tiffany scraps in your post, if needed!)
    I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge. Have fun!
    Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 09-01-2021, 03:51 AM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Great challenge I had fun with it. Did I post in the gallery correctly? I can do it again if it's wrong.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      Incredible! Thanks for sharing your layout with us. Your leafy clusters are fabulous!!

• polygrl
      polygrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely beautiful!!! I love your colors and patts!

• SaraB89
      SaraB89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Such a fun template. Thanks Shannel.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't get over how good the title looks with that paper. I really like how you've mixed the artsy edges as well.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have noticed our common interest in the summer sky. Beautiful captures! Thank for joining in the challenge.

Oh my goodness - this is such an incredible template, thank you so much

siggy

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so welcome Cheryl. I like how you've used the Virtually Friends kit in this challenge; especially the paper pieces. Thanks for taking part and sharing your page with us. Good job.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      That smile flair is such a fun touch and your pics are the perfect capture of SUMMER. Well done!

Great template I loved playing with it!
    I used all GDD - Summer Days, Flipping Pancake Shimmers and Bloom and Grow

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how you mixed the different kits. Everything you've chosen complements each other, and using the folded papers to add dimension to the letters is a nice touch. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      The clusters and choice of papers compliment each other so well. Your page is simply stunning.

Thank you for the fun template!!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome Nini. You're page is lovely.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the way you added a third photo in the journal circle. Such a pretty page.

Such a fun template! Thank you!
    I used the beautiful "Extra papers from One of a Kind: Dad".

Last edited by Sheriscraps; 08-28-2021, 06:47 PM. Reason: Added link for papers used on page.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      What a cutie! Great choice of papers too.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Your pup is darling. I like the way you simplified the template without lots of embelishment.

Combined the artsy Summer Treats pieces with an oldie kit - Hello February ...

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Another beautiful page Kat. I always enjoy seeing your work.

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely, as always.

Here's my take with a non-summer page kit. But the colors were perfect!

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. The colours work perfectly. Your clusters are beautiful and the crown is a nice touch tilted at that angle.Thanks for taking part.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the way you chose matching orange papers for the lettering and the main background. It ties things together so well. Stunning page.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm loving the trend of doggy pages - goofballs and all. lol What a beautiful scenic background too.

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a cute pup. Lovely page.

Winner has been announced in the top post.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

AMAZING! Thank you so much. 😊

Comment

Working...
      X