• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARCH 2021 | NUMBERED LIST CHALLENGE from KARLA NOEL DESIGN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my take on the template. I love the sketchy lines on this! Thank you for the template Karla!

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      Cute spring page. I love all the paper tears.

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so good! Love the tears with the tags and the Kraft pocket❤️

I went a completely different route - hope it's okay... numbered list is the method of my recipe.

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      Listing the steps in a recipe ... great idea for a numbered list Your page is making me hungry for flapjacks!

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this! I need to scrap more recipes

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your page and the story you documented! How fun that you all worked on the project together.

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      Love this! My husband and I are always shocked when we see old pictures of our house and realize how much things change over the years. Our baby shrubs and trees are now huge.

Thank you for giving me a chance to reflect on some of the many things I love about my husband!

​​​​​​

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      How very wonderful! I think I might want to do a reflection page like this about my husband. Great idea!!

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so sweet. What a great guy!

Here's mine... I have shopping on the brain!

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      Fun idea for a page. I love the graphic feel of your page!

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      So clean and graphic. Love it!

Thank you for this lovely template and fun challenge.
    Here is my interpretation.
    Savers

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this Tiffany. Won't this be fun to look at down the line?!

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      I am so.d. Miracle Mornings is next on my reading list. Well done!

Great challenge, thanks for the freebie!

Comment

• Barbara Unzen
      Barbara Unzen commented
      Editing a comment
      OK ... this is fun. I don't do any hybrid projects so it's fun seeing the steps to making one!

• Laura ODonnell
      Laura ODonnell commented
      Editing a comment
      This is adorable. Love the way the blues look with the red and yellow. Also love the idea of a simple card to break in the stamps with a simple card.

Wow, I am blown the freak away you guys! What a per

K A R L A • N O É L // @karlanoeldesign // TDP Designer // karlanoeldesign.com

Comment

Sorry...my boy got to my phone

Comment

Ok ladies I will be back....dude....love you guys oh my gosh ok be right back!

Comment

What a fun challenge! Thank you to all who played along!
          Barbara's Forum Signature 900x150 by Barbara, on Flickr
          Save

Comment

Ok apologies for keeping you all waiting! Thank you ALL for participating, CTM's alike! Thank you.

I have a winner! thank goodness for Random.Org for I just can NOT chose myself. Not even going to happen so which the drummers rolling the winning number is 9!

And that number, my creative friends, belongs to Judy! (@Dragonhome)

Congrats my love, thank you sincerely and I will be in touch with you for your coupon and a little something else as that's just how I roll {wink ^_~}. I hope to one day fully relate to this layout! LOVE it! Congratulations on your home too sweetheart!!!!!

Ok guys, I better jet. Just so you all know, I will be hosting three more "Month" challenges this year in: June, September and December. So yes, just a heads up there. Ok...well, Later and thanks again for sharing your stories with us all!!!!!
            -Karla

Comment

Working...
            X