• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY 2021 | KICKSTART 2021 CHALLENGE from MARI KOEGELENBERG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANUARY 2021 | KICKSTART 2021 CHALLENGE from MARI KOEGELENBERG

Is that 2020 in the rear view mirror? DAMN WE MADE IT! Pat yourself on the back lol it wasn't easy but we are HERE we are PRESENT and we are READY for a new year with NEW Challenges! I don't know about you but I am struggling with being inspired and creative...so I figured now is as good as any to just get our thinking caps on and get cracking on ways to kickstart our creativity.

For this challenge, we'll all use our notebooks and pinterest boards and favorite blogs/instagrammers (and heaven forbid tik-tokkers lol) and use our imagination and think outside of the box, have fun and share our strategies. So for this challenge... your project can be a regular scrapbooking layout, or a photo-centric page with journaling layered on it (sometimes a picture alone speaks a thousand words! ...you can share a picture of a journal page, or a to-do list, or any other method you use to keep yourself on track and organized and inspired for 2021! ...heck, even if it's a Trello board or Google calendar... but be careful not to share any truly personal info )... just have fun and remember we need proof... so "pictures or it didn't happen!" lol for this particular challenge project.

You can even use (or not!) the following goodies, if they help... because to help with giving everyone a proverbial 'kick' to get you going, I have this little printable goodie you can grab (totally optional to use )...

DOWNLOAD HERE
    (or click the preview image)

To give you an inspirational example, TDP creative team member Kat has created a project about how she will be tackling her kickstarting goals for 2021...
    [ uses the freebie cards shown above + the January 2021 TDP Designer Collaboration collection -- Turn The Page ]

Thanks for joining into this month's KICKSTART 2021 CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing marikoegelenberg or Kat Hansen in your post, if needed!)
    Thanks for playing along, and we can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Kat Hansen; 01-01-2021, 04:36 PM.

Kickstart Day #1 fitness challenge - done!
    ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your page Kat!

This is such a great challenge. Kick Start 2021 Working hard!

Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 01-09-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! Thank you for playing with us!

I might be the only one to not see your pages and if it's the case just ignore this message but as of yesterday and today too I can't see your images.
      Check this post to see how to post an image from the gallery. It's very easy once you know where to look. I made a screenshot to explain everything! Hoep this helps!
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...at-tdp-in-2021

What a fun challenge. I used elements from your From The Heart Kit and one or two items from your past parade freebies. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• marikoegelenberg
      marikoegelenberg commented
      Editing a comment
      love it! Thanks for playing along

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      I love planners - can't live without mine, even if it's only a bulleted to-do list!

We're half way through January and our kickstart into the new year. Wow, how did that happen? What are YOU doing to [hopefully] make 2021 a great year for you?
    ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Let's kickstart it!
      *Denise*

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with your health journey

Here is mine. Thanks for the freebie and the challenge.

Maui Vacay

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like a lovely spot. I can't even imagine being able to go on a beach vacation and the added stress of the pandemic on top of that! Enjoy!

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Cathy, love how you've tucked all those different patterned papers in there with the paper tears.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        That food looks so yummy!

Here's mine ... kickstarting my exercise goals for the new few months!

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        There's so much to love about this page! All the little pieces layered together - love it!

This year I am determined to not get so far "behind" on pages so that I can focus on getting some bigger projects/long term projects worked on too (I have grand plans to make each kid a book that has 7 categories documented for each place we have lived/will live and really need to spend time working on it this year). I also want to be sure to have pictures of the family together, with each other, the kids alone etc. so I scrapped how I'm working to make that happen

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        I hear ya on falling behind with pages - I'm going to try and set aside some time each week to work on things.

Thanks for the freebie! Thank you for the chance to show off my wonderful planner.

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Love me a good planner.

Kit Used For Challenge: TDP January Turn the Page
      http://

Comment

I am going to focus on two main goals for this year. My health and my finances,

Comment

marikoegelenberg or Kat Hansen was a winner ever chosen for this challenge?

Comment

Working...
          X