• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JANUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANUARY 2021 | TEMPLATE CHALLENGE from NINIGOESDIGI

Hi everyone!

I am so glad 2020 is behind us! Finally! I hope 2021 will bring the world the healing it needs and that every single one of you see health and happiness settle with the new year.

The new template by Gaelle is, I think, very appropriate for that new year. I hope you'll enjoy playing with it. \You can of course add photo spots to your page or keep it as is. Be creative and have fun!
    CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    And here are 2 beautiful samples to show you how you can use this cool template...

page by SaraTree [ using Memorable Memories - December | Kit ]

page by Sarah [ using Make A Change | Collab Kit + other goodies ]

TEMPLATE CHALLENGE RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it (photos for example) any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template
    --- Anyone who exclusively uses products by ninigoesdigi (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines" AND uses products only from ninigoesdigi's product offerings) will be entered in a random drawing to receive $5 to spend in ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Friday 1/5/2021. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Thanks for joining into this month's TEMPLATE CHALLENGE! If you're participating, don't forget the following useful info...
    • To receive credit for completing this challenge, make sure you follow all of the rules/guidelines listed above in this thread.
    • Once you have completed your project... post it in the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then create a post here in this thread and link us to a copy of that gallery item.
    • Your completed project must be posted in this thread by 11:59pm ET on the last day of this month in order to receive credit.
    • Anyone who completes ALL SIX (6) of the challenges at TDP this month will receive 50% OFF ONE ENTIRE PURCHASE any time during the following month.
    • Additionally, anyone who exclusively uses products by the designer hosting each individual challenge... will be entered to receive $5 to spend in that designer's shop (so in theory, you could be eligible to win 6 different $5 gifts if you use the correct designer's products in each challenge this month!)
    • Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this challenge (you can comment below, and even tag one of us by typing ninigoesdigi or Stefanie in your post, if needed!)
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 12-31-2020, 04:55 PM.

Awesome template, thanks for the challenge.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Love how the black numbers pop against the pattern papers! We are up to a good start with this challenge! Thank you!!

It is a great template, thank you, so perfect for a photo album cover (I loved Sarah's sample page with the photo tucked under the year - so I pinched that idea, thank you Sarah!). I used your Tech You So Much papers (the blue is a little adjusted) and some elements from the TDP collab - Turn the page
    Last edited by corrin; 01-03-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks awesome! Love the big bright bold pattern behind. Makes everything pop nicely against it. Thank you for playing!

• SarahShades
      SarahShades commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your bold colors and the tucked picture looks awesome!!!

New Year New Start

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how you placed a big photo in the back in place of a paper! Really cool page! Thank you!

• tiffany scraps
      tiffany scraps commented
      Editing a comment
      The big photo paper is actually one of the papers in Laura's newest paper pack Isn't it fun?

Here's my page -

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's awesome! Love the effect on the numbers... and I could use a little of perseverance too... Good luck on your goals!

My layout for the challenge. All products are by ninigoesdigi. Thank you for providing the template.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks great! Love the clean style yet warm Xmas feel to it! Thank you for playing!

A great template, loved playing with it.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      This is gorgeous! And I sure hope you wish will be granted. Thank you for playing with me!!

Thank you for the template. Makes a beautiful opening album layout for the new year!
    *Denise*

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad you enjoyed the template. Great job on your page! Love the fresh look of it and the cute scatter on the left! Thank you for playing with me!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful cover to start a year album! Thank you for the beautiful page!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool and funfull page!! Love how you used the paper spot and replace with a photo. The confetti and brush behind is cute too! Thank you for playing with me!

This was such a great template, and really helped spotlight some not amazing pictures from New Years Eve (I wasn't prepared for the fireworks in our new neighborhood and had a dog who was freaking out - tried to grab a couple but didn't get great ones, love how I can still have them ready for the album without it being a blah page thanks to the template)
    Last edited by wvufan04; 01-24-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It might not have been the photos you planned to take but sure you know how to showcase them well! The paper on the left is a good match to the colors of the fireworks and everything pops really nicely together! Thank you for playing with me!

http://

Comment

• lauriezyskind
      lauriezyskind commented
      Editing a comment
      Used NGD Bon Voyage

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! What a photo! And perfect color choice to go with it! I love the vellum title. It's big but because it's see-through it doesn't disturb the page at all. Thank you for playing with me.

Great template for the first page of this year's album.

Comment

And we have our winner for the $5 coupon!!
      Congrats to shaynesgirl!

I will also send you all a 30% OFF coupon to use in my store in February! See you soon in your Forum Private Message box (I have to go out now but will take care of this when I get back home )

ClaireG

lauriezyskind

pbrooks

EventHorizon

Comment

Done! You all have a private message. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X