Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONE DIGITAL DESIGN & NINIGOESDIGI | December 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

Can you believe we are already in December? It is crazy but at the same time I am glad this awful 2020 is finally coming to an end. It seems we have finally hope for 2021 to kick this Covid out of the picture but let's stay safe a little bit longer please.

To finish this year with a bang, I thought we should try something different and this time around we are giving you a collaboration challenge!! Fun, right?

The very sweet and talented Shannel of Gone Digital Design was kind enough to make this lovely template for you to play with.

What does this Collaboration Challenge means? Well, it's simple. There will be 2 winners this time!
    Check the rules below but you can use whatever you want for your page as long as it is from Gone Digital Design and/or ninigoesdigi's stores (plus the usual extra store collaboration kit if you lack something in your gdd or ngd stash

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    And here is a beautiful sample page by ???

With ??? by Gone Digital Design

And here is another one by Gaelle

With Memorable Moments - December | Kit by ninigoesdigi

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from/add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs + Gone Digital Design's products and/or ninigoesdigi's products ---> you can mix both designers or just use one or the other.

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your Gone Digital Design's / ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be Gone Digital Design's and/or ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on December 31st, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm Eastern Time on December 31st, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from Gone Digital Design and ninigoesdigi's store at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All other participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to
    Gone Digital Design and ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Tuesday 1/5/2021. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 11-30-2020, 01:16 AM.

I love this template! Beautiful work.

And here is my page.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...he-joy&cat=502
    Last edited by tiffany scraps; 12-05-2020, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's gorgeous! Love how the colors of the elements pops against the natural background paper! Thank you!

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll second that. Loving this page!

Such a fun template!

Comment

Love this template! Here's my page:

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's gorgeous! I love how you used the back spaces too to put photos! And perfect color match! Thank you!

• Shannel Tamara
      Shannel Tamara commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Great use of numbering too.

I love this template - going to play tonight when I get home!
    ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Here's my entry for the challenge:

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm liking your use of the October kit to create a 'Christmassy page. Very clever.

Nini and Shannel - thank you for this template. It challenged me a bit, but I'm always up for a challenge and pushing myself ...

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome.

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome! And great page you got there! Thank you!

Fun challenge, I loved working with both NGD and GDD products and the kits I chose worked so well together - Hello December and Memorable Moments December Kit

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed! What a great mix! And a beautiful page! Thank you for playing with us!

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        *Reading your journaling* I wish I had as generous an employer as yours. A free trip...holy cow! Great page, Claire.

Love this template!

Thank you for creating such a fun template ladies!

Here is my page.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for playing and the great page! And it looks like you had quite the Xmas!!

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        I see you sneaking in a few extra photo slots in the tree . Love it!

Absolutely gorgeous template... loved playing with it and various kits.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for posting both of these Cathy. I like how you changed up the layout slightly. and the star on the top is a nice touch.

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        You're on a roll!! Perfect color match here for a wonderful page! Glad you enjoyed this challenge so much! Thank you for playing!

Made a second page using NiniGoesDigi Memorable Moments December kit

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        It's lovely! I love the soft touch with the vellum effect in the back! Thank you!

Awesome template !! Here is mine

<p>Gone Digital Design products used:</p><br /> <p>Christmas Baubles Hanging Ornaments </p><br /> <p>Watercolor Reindeers</p><br /> <p>#30 flower from the template made into a snowflake by me.</p><br /> <p>Ninigoesdigi products used:</p><br /> <p>Snowbody Like U freebie</p><br /> <p>City Life Solid Papers</p><br /> <p>Photos of various grandchildren and my son cutting down their annual Christmas Tree.</p><br /> <p> </p><br /> <p> </p><br /> <p> </p>,

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful page! Nice touch with the border at the top.

I soooo want to try and ride that snowmobile!! Seems so much fun! Thank you for playing with us!

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for taking part. Your personalisation of the layout is very creative.

Everyone's layouts are so beautiful! Here's mine:

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a sweet photo in a lovely scrap. Love the clusters on each side. All pops so well against the neutral background. Thank you for playing!

• Shannel Tamara
        Shannel Tamara commented
        Editing a comment
        Your page looks great, Sarah. Thanks for playing! I especially like how you place glitter balls on each side, which makes the glitter star on the top pop even more.

Thank you everyone for playing with us!! I am running late to send out the coupons and pick the winners as I haven't been at my computer much (burning shoulder pains that made me scared to sit at my desk too long lol) but I will come back tomorrow Wednesday to finish this up. I just need a little more time for my meds to kick in lol

Comment

Thank you to everyone who took part in the December challenge. It's been fun seeing all your wonderful layouts. Congrats to the winners who will each receive a free kit of their choice. And a 30% OFF coupon to everyone else who took part - on the way to your inbox now!
        ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

Working...
        X