Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | November 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

We have only 2 more months to go in 2020... To be honest, I can't wait to see 2020 end. It started great with hubby's niece's weeding in Korea in February but it went down ill since then.
    But we can still try to make the best of it by scraaaaaapiiiing!

This time I asked the talented Gaelle to make another of her gems and here you have a beautiful template to play with.

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    And here is a beautiful sample page by Doralisa
    With Hooray It's Saturday Kit

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on November 30th, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on November 30th, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All other participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Tuesday 11/3/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

it is a lovely template, thanks Nini and Gaelle, I'll be back!

Comment

So much fun! I wanted a couple of extra photo spots. so I split the ones in the template in half to give me more. Here's my page -

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        You did well. You made the template your own and it looks awesome! Thank you!

thank you for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        I love love love the framing work and take on the template! Thank you!

thanks for the template and the challenge! I used your Tech You So Much kit - such a fun one!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so cool! Love ho you changed the pattern color to fit your page and give it a pop!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Great page and nice settings you have there!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Great double pager! I love big photos layouts! Thank you for playing!

Such a fun template!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a darling page! And I am a Starbucks fan too

Looks like it's going to be easy this month as only one person outside my team posted. Congrats to Katrin M. !! Please let me know what kit you would like to have!

Thank you for playing everyone!!

Comment

Working...
      X