X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | October 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

Did you have fun in our DSD 2020 festivities?! I sure hope so! Now, here we go for a new month therefore a new challenge!

This time I made a page for you to play with and I hope you will enjoy. No specific rules this month, just the usual as written below. Have fun!

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD
    And here is my page for what was a fun time with my Wine Not? goodies.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on October 31st, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on October 31st, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All other participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Tuesday 11/3/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Thanks for the fabulous template! Here is my layout. I used the 'The Years Together' kit, and bits and pieces from the 'On This Day' and 'Forget Me Not' kits.

Last edited by emjaytee; 10-06-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Fast and furious!! This is so pretty! Thank you for playing.

Maybe you are checking it now but you are the September challenge winner so let me know what you'd like from my store. Might be soon in bed but will check again tomorrow. Good night!

thank you for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      This is such a sweet and delicate page! Thank you for playing with me!

Great template challenge. Those are beautiful layouts.

Comment

http://

NGD KITS: Seaside Calls, A Walk in the Woods, August Collab, Campground Collab
      Type: Festivo & Myriad Pro
      Template: NGD Oct Challenge

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the big photo as a background and great mix of goodies! Thank you for playing with me again!

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Love that title work!

Thank you for a lovely template!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the black background and the pop of orange that fit perfectly with this darling kittie! Thank you for playing with me!

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw, hugs. Sounds like you might have to get another kitty.

BOO!
      Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        I used the same kit! Love that we came up with different takes on the challenge and used the kit pieces in different ways.

I grabbed Bootiful Times (on sale - bonus!) and turned the template on it's side ... thanks for this one, Nini!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• chigirl
        chigirl commented
        Editing a comment
        love the template flip, great page

This is such a fun template. Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for the lovely template, Nini! I rotated, twisted, nudged and shrunk it a little ...

Comment

Great template, thanks, I used Hooray! It's Saturday

Comment

Thanks for the template. I enjoyed the challenge

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-comfy&cat=502

Comment

Working...
            X