X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | September 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

Here we go for a new month therefore a new challenge!

This time again Gaelle was kind enough to make this wonderful template for you to play with. Hopefully you have plenty of new stuff thanks to last month Pennysaver event, right?
    If so, that will give you extra credits to maybe win a free kit in October. READ the rules carefully

CLICK THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

And here is a wonderful sample layout by Sylvia with my Poco A Poco goodies.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

--- Anyone using some of August Pennysaver goodies (NEW or OLD) - see list below - will get 1 extra entry in the random draw at the end of the month.
    (Poco A Poco - Thankfall - Memorable Memories December - Shcooled)

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on September 30th, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on September 30th, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All other participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Sunday 10/4/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 09-12-2020, 05:46 AM.

http://

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Love how you used the template for this! Shrink it and a slight rotation. The vintage feel to it looks good too!
      I wasn't sure what you meant about the things you used in your credits but I am guessing you meant "A Walk In The Woods"?
      Thanks for playing!

I had fun with this one! Thank you Nini (and Gaelle)

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful page! Love love love the blending of the big picture mixed with the stripe paper. Stealing this to add to my store previews too!! Thank you!

Thank you for the fun template. I had fun playing along.

NINIGOESDIGI | September 2020 Challenge<br /> Kit: TDP-A New Normal Collab, Ngd-Music to my Ears, Ngd-Spring Clean<br /> Font: Verdana,
    Karen

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      What a sweet layout! My uncle is a professional drummer and he is a big fan of Akira Jimbo, a famous Japanese drummer. You should look it up on the internet. Maybe it will be an inspiration for the future Thanks a bunch for playing with me!

Sorry, can't find where to download the template - checked on this site and in shop?

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! Sorry too, I forgot to mention that you just need to click the template preview Have fun!

Such a great template...thank you.

Used both Thankful and CreatureOfHabit papers and elements

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Perfect color match! It looks great and so are those masks! I am glad to see that at least this kind of good things came out of this big worldwide mess (bonding time ). If only everybody was as caring for others as you are, things wouldn't be that bad. Stay safe, stay cool!

Thanks for the fab template! I used one of my favourite kits, 'On This Day'.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks great! Bright and colorful page! And perfect color match with the photos! Thank you for playing!
Working...
X