• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NINIGOESDIGI | August 2020 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | August 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

Here we go for a new month therefore a new challenge!

This template is not as beautiful as the previous templates by Gaelle as I am a bit rusty but I hope you will enjoy it anyway.

Here is the page I based this template on. Even though it is a birthday page I used my kit A Sky Full Of Stars, because I just love those colors
    We had a weekend away with hubby to celebrate his 50th birthday.
    Oh my!! That is a scary step but you gotta celebrate those moments, right? Some dear to our hearts will never get to do so unfortunately, and we have to believe that getting old is a gift.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

--- You must have 3 photos at least (you can add more if you want)

--- At least 1 of those photos must be B&W (you can have them all B&W if you wish)

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on August 31st, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on August 31st, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Thursday 9/4/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

thank you for this template ninigoesdigi
    ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

Gorgeous template! There's nothing rusty about it!

Comment

thank you for the challenge & freebie

Comment

Wooops I should probably have read the rules before creating my page
          But here it is just for fun:

Comment

Originally posted by christellevandyk View Post
            Wooops I should probably have read the rules before creating my page
            But here it is just for fun:
            It's ok, you are forgiven as your page is gorgeous, plus you are on the team so it doesn't count anyway. Thanks a bunch! It's amazing!

Comment

Thanks for the fun template and challenge.
              Last edited by jang; 08-05-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                ninigoesdigi commented
                Editing a comment
                What a darling page! Thank you for playing with me!

Thank you for the template. I'm playing more with big photos recently, so I turned things from an angle to 'across' and I love how this came out!! Kit is the Thankfall elements (with Pennysaver) and the older patterned and solid Thankfall papers.

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

Thanks for a great template, I love it! I used the 'On This Day' kit for this LO.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                  ninigoesdigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you like it. I am so addicted to templates I don't scrap from scratch anymore lol and that's why I am always unsure of what I make when I do scrap from scratch. Hearing that you enjoyed this template makes me feel better lol

Thank you for the fun and bright page! Love the title work!

I always have too many photos and trouble deciding what to use. I modified the template to include a couple more photos and lots of journaling. Liked the partial b&w photos for this. Nice brushes on this template! Used the A Walk In the Woods Kit. .

http://

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                  ninigoesdigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great job! I can still see the photo clusters from the original. It looks great! The partial B&W is very clever! Thank you!

Gorgeous template.... thanks so much. I used EXTRAordinary and KitchenGoodThymes kits on my page... plus a few unaltered bits from the template.
                Last edited by CathQuillScrap; 08-10-2020, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                  ninigoesdigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks great! Love the soft colors that make the photos pop. And you are so lucky! Thank you for playing this month again!

thanks for one mpre cool template and the challenge, Nini! I have a page:

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                  ninigoesdigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love it! This collab is one of my favs ever! I am always happy to see pages with it even after such a long time! Thank you for playing with me!

My first posting at this site. Thanks for the template, I really like the diagonal divide!
                http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...en-web&cat=500

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                  ninigoesdigi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I feel honored that your first page here is for my challenge! Thank you! I love how you put the big B&W picture in the split paper. Great layout!
                  Hope to see you again in the future challenges!

We have our winner!!

Congratulations Ferdy !! Please send me a private message to let me know which kit (collaborations and bundles excluded) you would like!

Thank you everyone for playing with me this month. I will send you a 30% OFF discount coupon to use in my store in September!

The new challenge for September will be posted tomorrow Thursday. See you again soon!!

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ninigoesdigi View Post
                  We have our winner!!

Congratulations Ferdy !! Please send me a private message to let me know which kit (collaborations and bundles excluded) you would like!

Thank you everyone for playing with me this month. I will send you a 30% OFF discount coupon to use in my store in September!

The new challenge for September will be posted tomorrow Thursday. See you again soon!!

oh Nini, what a great surprise!!! thank you so much, I'll send you a PM!! =)

Comment

Working...
                  X