Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | July 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

New month means a new challenge! I can't believe half of 2020 is already behind us... Scary!!

This month again I ask my dear and talented team member Gaelle to make a template for you to play with. Abd once again she made an awesome template and I hope you'll like it and I am looking forward to see your pages soon!

And here is a wonderful sample layout by my talented creative member, sucali. She used my kit Peace Of Mind

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on July 31st, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on July 31st, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Thursday 8/4/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

.************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

We have our winner!!

Congrats to Kate E Please send me by forum private message the kit you would like to grab from my store (collaborations and bundles excluded).

And once again thank you everyone for playing with me. I will send all other participants a 30% OFF coupon to use in my store in August.
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 08-01-2020, 10:15 PM.

thank you for the cgallenge & the gorgeous template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you like it and thank you for the wonderful page!!

thank you Nini

Comment

Thank you for a lovely template.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        How cute! Perfect color matching! Thank you for playing!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful page! Perfect colors choice for this sunset photo! Thank you for playing!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG! What a gorgeous page! I love how you put a big masked photo in the back. Thank you for playing!

What a gorgeous template! Thanks Nini & Gaelle!!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my goodness! A big photo layout! I love them! Very creative way to use the template! Love how you blended the photo to the back ground paper! Thank you for playing!

Thank you for this wonderful template!!

Save

Save

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Great page and colors! Love the cropped photo! Thank you for playing with me!!

My first time playing with the challenges here...hope I did it right! thanks for the template, Nini and Gaelle!!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        So happy to see you here, Ferdy! And with a beautiful page nonetheless! Love the soft colors of the back with the pop of colors around the picture. Thank you for playing with me!

Great template, I really enjoyed using it.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you liked it! And you made another beautiful page out of it! Fun take on the title lol. Thank you for playing!!

Thank you for the template - the skinny photo was a bit of challenge! I used a retired kit, hope that was okay (and being on the CT I'm not eligible for prizes, so I just went with it! LOL) -

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        And you did well! I always make sure I just keep the non CT members when I pick the winner so no worries.
        It's a gorgeous take on the template! Looove the out of border photo! Thank you for playing!

This is my first time participating in the challenge here, too. Thank you for the great template!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to my challenge! And with a beautiful page nonetheless! Love the choice of picture for that narrow photo layout. It's perfect! Thank you for playing with me!

Such a wonderful challenge - I love the template, thank you Gaelle.
      Here is my layout, I used "Peace of mind" for it:

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...f-mind&cat=500
      <p>For the July 2020 Challenge from ninigoesdigi<br /><a href="../forum/the-drawing-board-challenges/79568-ninigoesdigi-%7C-july-2020-challenge">http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/forum/the-drawing-board-challenges/79568-ninigoesdigi-%7C-july-2020-challenge</a></p><br /> <p>I used the template created by Gaelle and<br /><a class="product-title" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/peace-of-mind-elements.html">PEACE OF MIND | ELEMENTS</a><br /><span class="catdesigner">BY: NINIGOESDIGI</span></p><br /> <p><a class="product-title" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/peace-of-mind-patterns.html">PEACE OF MIND | PATTERNS</a><br /><span class="catdesigner">BY: NINIGOESDIGI</span></p><br /> <p><span class="catdesigner"><a class="product-title" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/peace-of-mind-solids.html">PEACE OF MIND | SOLIDS</a><br /><span class="catdesigner">BY: NINIGOESDIGI</span></span></p>,

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for posting your page! It was such a beautiful sample page I was proud to show it off! Beautiful color match to the picture.

This challenge is now closed. I will come back soon with our winner and send out the discount coupons to the other participants. Thank you so much for playing with me and I hope I will see you again for August challenge (will post it today Sunday).

Comment

We have our winner!!

Congrats to Kate E Please send me by forum private message the kit you would like to grab from my store (collaborations and bundles excluded).

And once again thank you everyone for playing with me. I will send all other participants a 30% OFF coupon to use in my store in August.

Comment

• Ferdy
          Ferdy commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you for the coupon and the challenge, Nini!

• Kate E
          Kate E commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much, Nini!
      Working...
      X