• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NINIGOESDIGI | June 2020 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | June 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

New month means a new challenge!

This time, I am posting as the new Digiscrap Parade Hop started and you might have already find sweet goodies in the theme for this month.

This month I ask my dear and talented team member Gaelle to make a template for you to play with. I hope you'll like it and I am looking forward to see your pages soon!

And here is a wonderful sample layout by my talented creative member, Judith aka chigirl with my Digiscrap Parade Goodies for June.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on June 30th, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on June 30th, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Thursday 6/4/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

We have our winner! Congrats lauriezyskind

I will send also a discount coupon to my store to all participants to this challenge.
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 07-04-2020, 08:08 PM.

Game on!!

Comment

LOVE this template. Thank you.
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=61826&title=make-yourself-a-priority&cat=502

Comment

thank you for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

Thank you for this challenge Ninie & the template

Comment

• dawnfarias
            dawnfarias commented
            Editing a comment
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this.

Fun Challenge & Template.
          http://

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
            ninigoesdigi commented
            Editing a comment
            What a cool page!! Love how you flipped the template to fit your creative needs! Thank you for playing!

I played too! There is mostly things from the store collab June by TDP designers but there are 2 bits from me too lol

Comment

I loved this template, such fun!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you like it! Gaelle is a very talented scrapper!
              Love how bright and fun is your page. So much warmth coming from it. And such a fun selfie! Thank you for playing!

Such a great template... thanks. I used the Bon Voyage kit for my layout.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great! Love how you used the pattern paper for the background spatter.
              And congrats of course! Thank you for playing!

Thanks for the great template.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks great! Perfect color match with the picture! Thank you for playing!

We have a winner!

Congrats lauriezyskind ! Please send me a private message with the kit you wish to grab from my store. (collaborations and bundles excluded)

Thank you everyone for playing with me. I will send a discount coupon to all of you to use in July in my store. See you again in the next challenge!

Comment

lauriezyskind Hi!
              I got your PM just now but I can't answer you as you have blocked all private messaging from the forum. Please unblock ASAP so I can reply and send you your coupon. Thank you.

This is the message I get when I reply to you:
              lauriezyskind has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Comment

• lauriezyskind
                lauriezyskind commented
                Editing a comment
                OK, hopefully it's unblocked now. Thanks!

lauriezyskind ! It worked! You got mail! Have fun!

Comment

Working...
              X