X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | June 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

New month means a new challenge!

This time, I am posting as the new Digiscrap Parade Hop started and you might have already find sweet goodies in the theme for this month.

This month I ask my dear and talented team member Gaelle to make a template for you to play with. I hope you'll like it and I am looking forward to see your pages soon!

And here is a wonderful sample layout by my talented creative member, Judith aka chigirl with my Digiscrap Parade Goodies for June.

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided -
    you can adapt / flip / take from / add to it any way you wish to fit your page's needs as long as you can still recognize the template + ninigoesdigi's products

- NOTE: you can also use goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits if you need something specific for your page and can't find it in your ninigoesdigi's stash - NOT MANDATORY. But first rule, there has to be ninigoesdigi's goodies in your page

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on June 30th, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on June 30th, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

--- All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations and bundles excluded)

--- All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following this challenge.

--- The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) before the end of Thursday 6/4/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

We have our winner! Congrats lauriezyskind

I will send also a discount coupon to my store to all participants to this challenge.
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 07-04-2020, 08:08 PM.

Game on!!

Comment

LOVE this template. Thank you.
      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=61826&title=make-yourself-a-priority&cat=502

Comment

thank you for the challenge & the awesome template

Comment

Thank you for this challenge Ninie & the template

Comment

• dawnfarias
            dawnfarias commented
            Editing a comment
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this.

Fun Challenge & Template.
          http://

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
            ninigoesdigi commented
            Editing a comment
            What a cool page!! Love how you flipped the template to fit your creative needs! Thank you for playing!

I played too! There is mostly things from the store collab June by TDP designers but there are 2 bits from me too lol

Comment

I loved this template, such fun!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad you like it! Gaelle is a very talented scrapper!
              Love how bright and fun is your page. So much warmth coming from it. And such a fun selfie! Thank you for playing!

Such a great template... thanks. I used the Bon Voyage kit for my layout.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks great! Love how you used the pattern paper for the background spatter.
              And congrats of course! Thank you for playing!

Thanks for the great template.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
              ninigoesdigi commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks great! Perfect color match with the picture! Thank you for playing!

We have a winner!

Congrats lauriezyskind ! Please send me a private message with the kit you wish to grab from my store. (collaborations and bundles excluded)

Thank you everyone for playing with me. I will send a discount coupon to all of you to use in July in my store. See you again in the next challenge!

Comment

lauriezyskind Hi!
              I got your PM just now but I can't answer you as you have blocked all private messaging from the forum. Please unblock ASAP so I can reply and send you your coupon. Thank you.

This is the message I get when I reply to you:
              lauriezyskind has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Comment

• lauriezyskind
                lauriezyskind commented
                Editing a comment
                OK, hopefully it's unblocked now. Thanks!

lauriezyskind ! It worked! You got mail! Have fun!

Comment

Working...
              X