X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONEDIGITAL DESIGN | May 2020 Challenge

It's time for the May Challenge!

This month's theme is 'CURRENTLY'.

We've all been on a gigantic pause, spending most of our time at home with our families or alone to protect our loved ones. So the challenge is: What is your currently?
    This can include what you are currently eating, watching, doing, reading etc.

Everyone taking part will be in with a chance to win a $5 Coupon to my store.

DOWNLOAD

A bit of inspiration to get you started

Here's what you need to do:
    • Download the Freebie Template above and create a layout.
    • Digi, hybrid, paper scrapbookers - all are welcome!
    • You may modify the template, but make sure it's recognisable as the template.
    • Layouts must include at least 80% GoneDigital Design products (remaining 20% from other Digital Press products).
    • Upload your completed layout to The Digital Press Challenge Gallery with 'GDD | May 2020 CHA' written in the description.
    • Come back here and leave a comment in this thread with an image of your layout linked to your gallery post by May 30th 2020 at 11:45pm EST.
    • The winner will be posted in this thread on May 31st.
    • If you have any questions leave a comment below or feel free to contact me by PM or email me at (contactus@gonedigitaldesign.com).
    All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Here's what you need to do" section) will be entered in a random drawing to win a $5 Coupon to my GoneDigital Design shop at TDP. The winner will be notified by forum PM on May 31st. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (not in the comments of another post).

Happy Scrapping!
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

I love this challenge and this template!

Comment

This is fabulous @DanikaK. Thanks for taking part.

Comment

Here is mine... my son trying his hand at making dinner... yet this was just before lockdown but he has done it a few times since then too.

Comment

Great template, I enjoyed playing with it -

Comment

@ClaireG glad you like it. Thanks for playing along.

Comment

Thanks for the awesome template. I used your fun kit, Home School.

Comment

Thanks for the lovely template. I only used a paper. This was from the Gratitude Mini by GDD
                <p><strong>GDD | May 2020 CHA</strong></p><br /> <p> </p><br /> <p><strong>Background Paper - Gratitude Mini - GDD</strong></p>,

Comment

Thanks for playing along @Dannisa

Comment

Thanks everyone for taking part in this challenge. I really enjoyed your contributions. I hope you had fun creating them. The winner of the MAY 2020 challenge is Dannisa. I have messaged you your coupon.

Comment

Wow. Thank you very much.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
                        Shannel Tamara commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're welcome. Enjoy your goodies!
                    Working...
                    X