X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS | May 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone are feeling well.

May is here and i have a new template challenge for you.
    Complete this May 2020 Template Challenge for a chance to win a FREE kit from my store.

DOWNLOAD

Here's what you need to do:
    - Download the Freebie Template and create a layout.
    - The theme is open for your choice.
    - Layouts must include 100% Rachel Etrog Designs product ...although you can choose anything from my product catalog that you like!
    - Upload your completed layout to challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on May 31st, 2020.
    - Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on May 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Rachel Etrog Designs shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by forum PM and/or e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Tuesday 6/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Have Fun!

Rachel

I love this template!
    Deborrah in Florida
    Proud CT Member of Rachel Etrog Designs
    https://thedigiscrapper.com/

Comment

Great template, thank you. I loved being able to use the Mermaid Adventures kit that I won in March.

Comment

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=61595&title=story-is-different&cat=502

Comment

Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful pages and for participating, i hope you had a great fun!

The challenge winner is @ClaireG congrats!

P.s I've sent you a PM message with details how to get your prize.

Comment

WOW! Thanks so much racheletrog I really enjoyed this challenge.

Comment

Working...
              X