X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | May 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

New month means a new challenge!

And because today marks the start of one of the most crazy time in digital scrapbooking, iNSD aka (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, I thought I should post this right away instead of waiting a few days as I usually do when a new month starts.

This month I made a template for you to play with. I hope you'll like it and I am looking forward to see your pages soon!

And here is a wonderful page by my creative team member Paula aka scrapapicture

************************************************** ************************************************** ********************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page.

---Your project entry must use the freebie template provided + ninigoesdigi's products + goodies from TDP Store Collaboration Kits

---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on May 31st, 2020.

---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on May 31st, 2020.
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)

All participants will receive a 30% OFF discount coupon to ninigoesdigi's store to use the month following the challenge.

The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) on or before the end of Sunday 5/3/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

And we have our winner!

Congrats to ClaireG ! Please send me by private message the kit you would like to grab from my store.

And of course I will send a 30% OFF coupon to all participants!

Thank you for playing with me and see you again for June!
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 06-01-2020, 06:56 AM.

ooo what a great template... thanks soooooooooo very much.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      CathQuillScrap glad you like it. I had to reload the template to include a variation of the frame so maybe you'll want to download again. One of my creative team member recommended me to join the 3 top frames together for a better effect. But of course you can use as you wish.
      Have fun!

great challenge - thank you for the awesome template

here is my page

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Love the clean look of it and those pops of red. Thank you!

Thanks for the fun template, Nini!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow! Thank you for this fantastic page! Love the blue theme with those pops of bright orange! And such wonderful portraits!

I loved the template, thank you. I hope it's ok I added a bit of journaling

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's perfect! The template is a base for you to create but you can definitely add many things to your liking! Some people rotate the whole thing, like my team sample layout, some people take things from it. Some people add. It's pretty free Thank you for playing and for this wonderful page! I miss my days in London.

I love that challenge! Thank you for the template Nini!

<p><a class="product-title" href="http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/look-see-stop-snap-collaboration-kit.html">LOOK, SEE, STOP, SNAP | COLLABORATION KIT + ALPHA</a><br /><span class="catdesigner">BY: ninigoesdigi and Designed by Soco</span></p><br /> <p><a href="../forum/the-drawing-board-challenges/78571-ninigoesdigi-%7C-may-2020-challenge">Template by ninigoesdigi for the May 2020 Challenge</a></p>,

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the monochrome style here! Thank you!!

I made my page then re-read the requirements so tweaked it some more to add in the collab kit.... silly me. But now I really love how my page turned out.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks great! Perfect color coordination with the pictures.

Sorry about the misunderstanding of the requirements. I should have written differently. You don't HAVE to use the store collab but I figured that if you lack something from my goodies you could grab from a store collab and complete your page but you can use only my goodies if you want.
      I will make sure I rephrase more clearly for next month. Thanks for playing with me!

We have our winner!

Congrats ClaireG. Please send me a private message to let me know which kit you would like.

Thanks everyone for playing with me!!

Comment

OH WOW!! ninigoesdigi - thank you so much, so happy to have won, I love your kits.

Comment

Working...
      X