X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | March 2020 Challenge

Hi everyone!

New month means new challenge!

You probably won't believe it but I actually made a template for you this month!! WOW!!! I feel soooo rusty but I hope you can make this freebie template your own and have fun with it!
    I am looking forward to seeing this thread blooming with beautiful layouts! Have fun!
    Here is beautiful sample layout by my creative team mate Doralisa

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES

---Your project entry must be a new page and use the template provided here. NOTE: you don't need to keep the title as is and you can make your own big title. You can change the template to fit the needs of your layout.
    ---Your project entry must use ninigoesdigi's products + some other goodies from other TDP designers
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59 pm EASTERN TIME on March 31st, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on March 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win 1 kit of your choice from ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)
    The winner will be notified by a forum private message (make sure you received notifications from the forum) on or before the end of Friday 4/3/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 03-05-2020, 11:07 PM.

such a great template! thank you!

Comment

thank you for this template Nini
      ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for playing with it!! What a fun page for what must have been a very bad moment. I hope he feels better now!

Great challenge and beautiful new kit Nini !!!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for this wonderful page! Love the clean take on my template! The Sandrine's touch!! <3

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-nurse&cat=502

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Love this!! You go girl! I am sure everyday you are someone's hero!! Stay safe!

I just wanted to play too I used your Schooled kit with this fun template. Thank you!!

Save

Save

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! Thank you for playing!

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        What a fun and bright page!! And such a sweet photo! Thank you!

Wow what a great template!

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you like it!

Love this template... thanks sooooooo much.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you like it! And thank you for playing! What a lovely page! Love the spring feel to it!

I loved playing with this layout. As I am new to digital memory planning, it was great to pull out some older photos and make a layout about my Momma.

I used Ninigoesdigital 'mini gratitude kit' and Alphas and date tabs by Gone Digital Design.
      <p>I loved playing with this layout. As I am new to digital memory planning, it was great to pull out some older photos and make a layout about my Momma.</p><br /> <p>I used Ninigoesdigital \'mini gratitude kit\' and Alphas and date tabs by Gone Digital Design.</p>,

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        What a lovely page! Thank you for playing with my template! You say you are new to this but it looks you are up to a beautiful start! Keep them coming!

Thank you for the template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome! This is a gorgeous page and such sweet pictures! Thank you!

Thank you for much for the lovely template! (Edited to ask how to make my image the size of the others?)

Comment

Gorgeous page for a gorgeous cat. I am so much a cat person! But my allergies don't allow me to have one. Seeing them on the internet is my only treat. Thanks for playing with me!!

Comment

Thank you all for playing in my challenge.

We have our winner.

Congrats CathQuillScrap ! Please send me a private message with the forum to tell me what kit you would like to grab from my store for FREE. Talk to you soon.

Comment

ooooo wow thanks sooooooooooooo very much. Off to browse and will send you a message soon. Thanks ninigoesdigi

Comment

Working...
            X