Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RACHEL ETROG DESIGNS | March 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone,

I can't belive that it's March already! I hope that you enjoyed our february pennysaver month and you got a lot of goodies to play with.
    For this month challenge i wanted to make something different, something clean and minimalistic.
    Complete this March 2020 Template Challenge for a chance to win a FREE kit from store.

Here is my page for example

Here's what you need to do:
    - Download the Freebie Template and create a layout.
    - The theme is open you can choose what you want.
    - Layouts must include 100% Rachel Etrog Designs product ...although you can choose anything from my product catalog that you like!
    - Upload your completed layout to challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on March 31st, 2020.
    - Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on March 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Rachel Etrog Designs shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by forum PM and/or e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Thursday 4/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Have Fun!

Rachel
    Last edited by racheletrog; 03-03-2020, 05:59 AM.

your template is so great, Rachel

Comment

Lovely simple design in this template..... sooooooooooo versatile.

Comment

thank you for this template Rachel
        ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

Thank you for the GORGEOUS template!! I used your Limitless kit for my layout with it
          Save

Save

Comment

Love the template Rachel! Thanks so much! xx

Comment

Here's my take on the template:

Comment

Comment

What a fantastic template!

Comment

I'm new to this - but I love your designs Rachel and the template was a lot of fun to play with. Here's my take -
                    <h4><strong>I love this layout, it was fun to create a page using it. I used Self Love elements to create the layout.</strong></h4>,
                    Last edited by ClaireG; 03-17-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the great template!
                      http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...e=what&cat=519

Comment

Thank you so much for the versatile template!

Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful pages and for participating, i hope you had a great fun!

The challenge winner is @ClaireG congrats!

P.s Claire i've sent you a PM message with details how to get your prize.

Comment

Working...
                          X