GONEDIGITAL DESIGN | March 2020 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GONEDIGITAL DESIGN | March 2020 Challenge

************************************************** ******************************************THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED******************************************** ************************************************

CONGRATS TO CLAIRE (ClaireG)

Hi all!

I hope everyone has enjoyed the February Pennysaver at TDP and have picked up some goodies along the way.

It's that time again. The March Challenge is live and ready to go. This one is all about the pieces that makes us 'us'. This includes, family, friends, hobbies, the things we care about, loves, dislikes, challenges, ambitions etc. They are all a part of us and makes us who we are. It can be anything. As long as it makes you 'you'.

Complete this March Challenge for a chance to win a $10 Coupon to my store.

DOWNLOAD

Here's what you need to do:
    • Download the Freebie Template and create a layout.
    • You may modify the template, but make sure it's recognisable as the template.
    • The theme this month is 'Patchwork - Pieces of us'.
    • Layouts must include at least 80% GoneDigital Design products (remaining 20% from other Digital Press products).
    • Upload your completed layout to The Digital Press Challenge Gallery with 'GDD | March 2020 CHA' written in the description.
    • Come back here and leave a comment in this thread with an image of your layout linked to your gallery post by March 30th 2020 at 11:45pm EST.
    • The winner will be posted in the March 31st edition of the Subscriber Newsletter and on this thread.
    • If you have any questions leave a comment below or feel free to contact me by PM or email me at (contactus@gonedigitaldesign.com).
    All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Here's what you need to do" section) will be entered in a random drawing to win a $10 Coupon to my GoneDigital Design shop at TDP. The winner will be notified by forum PM on March 31st. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (not in the comments of another post).

Happy Scrapping!
    Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 03-31-2020, 05:57 PM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Here's an example.

Creating / design makes up a huge part of who I am. It's almost reflex for me now, it's so intrinsic.

Last edited by Shannel Tamara; 03-03-2020, 03:40 PM.
    ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

I used the Oh So Thankful Kit. I was looking at Pinterest and saw this Thanksgiving photo I saved. My dinner never looks anything like this. I thought it went beautifully with the papers.

http://

Mary

Comment

Ivan
        Last edited by forrest1865; 03-16-2020, 12:51 PM.

Comment

It's not to early to be thinking about summer, right?

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
            Shannel Tamara commented
            Editing a comment
            Not at all Sean. Summer is a state of mind. ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Such an original theme, I love it!

Comment

Love this template... I used the Fabulous freebie from DSP.

Comment

Love this layout, I am new to digital scrapbooking and challenges, but I have really loved the Gone Digital collections I have purchased.

<p>Patchwork - Pieces of us, is the theme this month and this is an image of me, with my parents on my Mother\'s birthday, it is my fave photo of us and I used GDD Favourited, Hello September and Summer subscriber freebie collections to create my version of the layout.</p>,
              Last edited by ClaireG; 03-17-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Shannel Tamara
                Shannel Tamara commented
                Editing a comment
                This is so wonderful Claire. The picture says a thousand words. Thanks for taking part.

Here is my page:
              Last edited by Sheriscraps; 03-17-2020, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Loved using this template - thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X