Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | February 2020 Challenge - UPDATED WITH FREEBIE

Hi everyone!

Time for a new challenge. I don't know where January flew off but we are already in February.

Because February is famous for its Valentine's Day how about for this month challenge we scrap a quote, but a quote (proverb/famous saying) with the word "kiss" in it?!
    For my French speaking fans you can of course find a quote with the word "bisou" or "baiser" too.

I think it leaves you quite a lot of freedom to choose the quote you like and then scrap a page, OK?
    I am looking forward to seeing this thread blooming with many kisses and love! Have fun!

Here is an example quote I found on the net:

“A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.”
    ― Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
    RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must be a new page and use a quote/proverb/famous saying with the word kiss in it.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% ninigoesdigi products.
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29th, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29th, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win an $8 coupon to use in ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)
    The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Sunday 2/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
    Here is a little gift to thank you for playing in my February challenge.
    Last edited by ninigoesdigi; 02-25-2020, 11:12 PM.

Here's mine

​​​​​​​

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Aud! I love the B&W picture with those pops of color! Superbe !

Here's mine!
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...febngd&cat=519

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      What a lovely page! Love your bold use of the pattern paper for the background! Thank you for playing!

Thanks for this challenge Nini. This old picture of my son and my dog is perfect for it.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh how sweet!! Love the clean look and graphic style of your page!! thank you for playing!!

I knew exactly which picture I wanted to scrap so then went hunting for the perfect "kiss" quote about the rain. Thanks for this great challenge

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
      ninigoesdigi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank YOU for playing along!
      Love the warmth of your page despite the rainy picture Beautiful text too!

I have updated my main post with a little gift to thank you for playing in my challenge this month. Hope you like it!

On a design note, the red is the same as used in the TDP store collab for February so I hope it will help you scrap together your favorite February memories

Comment

• Anne PC
      Anne PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It's lovely

• CathQuillScrap
      CathQuillScrap commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for the freebie.

CathQuillScrap you're much welcome!

Comment

Thank you all for playing with me!

We have our winner! Congrats Anne PC I will send you a private message soon.

I will comeback on Friday to post a new challenge for March! Might be YOU next time! Keep coming!

Comment

I'm so happy ! thank you !

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - Monthly Chronicles and Rachel Etrog Designs

Comment

Working...
        X