X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORNELIA DESIGNS | February 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone!

This month I'm here with another challenge, that coordinates with my MONTHLY MEMORIES. The theme for my february collection was: ALWAYS & FOREVER. Any/all eligible entries will have a chance of winning one FREE kit of choice from my shop at TDP!

Here's what you'll need to do, to participate...

• Create a digital or hybrid layout that shows your love. No matter if its your partner, your child, your friend, or even your pet. Everything counts.

Here's a fun example for you, created by TDP creative team member tiffany scraps.

***NOTE*** There is no need to use exactly the same MONTHLY MEMORIES: ALWYS & FOREVER collection, like tiffany scraps did in her layout. You can choose any kit/product as long as it comes from the Cornelia Designs product catalog!

RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must follow the instructions listed above.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% Cornelia Designs product ...although you can choose anything from my product catalog that you like!
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29th, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29th, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Cornelia Design's shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Thursday 3/5/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Ahhh I just clicked in here and found that you used my layout for inspiration. Thank you! Your products are so beautiful.

Comment

Here is my entry. Thanks for the challenge.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...design&cat=519

Last edited by lm44west; 02-09-2020, 08:15 PM.

Mary

Comment

lm44west so pretty, love it

Comment

I probably can't win since I'm on the TDP CT, but this was a fun challenge to create a page for! I used supplies from your Fly High kits.

Comment

projectlifeappdude I'm sorry Sean you can't win but I love your layout, what a special love.

Comment

I really loved the elements and papers in the Always & Forever Kit. As you can see, I wanted to use all of them(:

Last edited by DeborahWagner; 02-20-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X