This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKIZO DESIGNS | February 2020 Challenge

Hi there, it's February and hope you enjoy Pennysaver at TDP!

I'm hosting a PAPER LOVE CHALLENGE this month. Participants MUST USE 2-3 solid papers and 3-4 patterned papers in your layout.

All eligible entries will have a chance of winning one FREE collection of choice from Akizo Designs' Collections & Bundles category.
    And I will send a $3 coupon that you can use in my collection category for all participants next month. Good luck

RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must follow the instructions listed above.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% Akizo Designs papers and elements in one kit/collection (don't mix some kit/collection please). You can use my freebies also. You can use any other's template you like.
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on February 29, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Akizo Design's shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the first week of March 2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

Here is my example that used my brand-new You + Me = Us Collection:

Last edited by akizo; 02-02-2020, 01:52 AM.

I am in LOVE with your templates! Here is my submission
    http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...ertime&cat=519

Comment

• akizo
      akizo commented
      Editing a comment
      this is so beautiful page! thank you for participating

akizo Thank you so so much.

Comment

Thanks for the challenge

Mary

Comment

• akizo
        akizo commented
        Editing a comment
        great way to stand out the photo <3 thank you for playing!

I used 3 solid and 3 patterned.

Comment

• akizo
        akizo commented
        Editing a comment
        wow beautiful gradation of gray! stunning page! Thank you for playing <3

This is my first time doing a challenge, and it was tough! I didn't realize how often I dip into other kits when I'm designing. lol I adore Akizo's work, so her challenge finally got me to join the message board! (I've been a customer of TDP for years). Thank you for inspiring me!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...9_weirdbug.jpg

The bug is super cool... the name, not so much. lol

(Created using the kit Bloom Grow Blossom)

Comment

• akizo
        akizo commented
        Editing a comment
        oh so unique and beautiful page, and the bug is interesting...! thank you for participating
    Working...
    X