Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NINIGOESDIGI | January 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone!

I hope your 2020 started well, at the very least better than mine. I am not at the top of my game since last December and probably won't be for a little more time.

As I am scared you will all forget about me, I asked the help of my creative team Megan to turn one of her wonderful layouts into a template so that we can have a little fun together. I'm hoping all your wonderful layouts will cheer me up and help me finally start 2020

I am looking forward to seeing this thread blooming with beauties! Have fun!

CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD

{ Click on this preview to see the credits }
    RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must us the template listed above but you can of course adapt it to the needs of your page.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% ninigoesdigi products.
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win an $8 coupon to use in ninigoesdigi's shop at TDP! (collaborations excluded)
    The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Sunday 2/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

ooo lovely template. I'm going to have to find some supplies to make this layout.

Comment

thank you for the challenge and the awesome template

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        I left you some love in the gallery! Thank you for this wonderful page! Love it!

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...reathe&cat=502

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Tiffany for this wonderful page! Love all the little bits and pieces here and there! And what a sunset!

Thanks for the template - that was fun!

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        What a gorgeous page! I love big photos layouts and the perfect color match! Yum! Thank you!

Thank you for this gorgeous template!! I loved pairing it with your Tranquility kit for my son's layout!

Save

Save

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
        ninigoesdigi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for a yet another wonderful page! Love the sepia picture that fits the mood of the kit! Thank you!!

I managed to dig up various bits and pieces I've collected over the year to do this page.

Comment

• mocamom
        mocamom commented
        Editing a comment
        I 100% can relate to this!!! Love that picture (gorgeous!!) and your paper choices are simply beautiful!!

Fun template! Thank you.

Comment

Thank you everyone for those wonderful pages.
        I have just finished a big interpretation job yesterday. It lasted a little bit over 2 weeks, including a couple of days off in between but too much to do those days too to really rest. Sometimes I had 14 hours days Haaaaaaa!!! lol I don't want to talk to anyone anymore for a week lol.

Sooo, I am trying to catch up with everything while taking a day off today. I will come back on Tuesday with the winner don't worry. Just give me a day to recharge! Thank you for your understanding!

Comment

• CathQuillScrap
          CathQuillScrap commented
          Editing a comment
          I can sooooooo relate... my January has been busy busy between my regular job and all my private work plus all my scrapping... I feel like I need a break from everything. Maybe we could hibernate for the rest of the year? Enjoy your downtime.

I am back later than I thought but here is our January winner!

Congrats Deborah! I will send you a private message from the forum soon.

Thank you all for playing with me!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngd_TDP_forum_challenge2020-01-winner.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	77200

Comment

DeborahWagner Hi! Did you get my private message? I sent you a coupon but there is a time limit to it so don't wait too long to use it. I am going away on a trip for one week so if there is a problem I will take care of it when I get back! Ciao!

Comment

Working...
          X