X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CORNELIA DESIGNS | January 2020 Challenge

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a fabulous start into the new year. I had a lot of planning done and prepared some new ideas I want to design for you this year. One of them is my MONTHLY MEMORIES collection, to make your memory keeping a bit easier.

So now we kick of this year with a coordinating scrapping challenge. The theme for my january collection was: MAKE IT HAPPEN. Any/all eligible entries will have a chance of winning one FREE kit of choice from my shop at TDP!

Here's what you'll need to do, to participate...

• Create a digital or hybrid layout that lists your goals you want to achieve this year/month.

Here's a fun example for you, created by TDP creative team member Gwany1999. (I totally love all the goals she listed and wish her the best to achieve them.)

***NOTE*** There is no need to use exactly the same MONTHLY MEMORIES: MAKE IT HAPPEN collection, like Gwany1999 did in her layout. You can choose any kit/product as long as it comes from the Cornelia Designs product catalog!

RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must follow the instructions listed above.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% Cornelia Designs product ...although you can choose anything from my product catalog that you like!
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Cornelia Design's shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Sunday 2/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

great challenge
    here is my page with tranquility

Comment

• *Cornelia*
      *Cornelia* commented
      Editing a comment
      wonderful layout and use of white space - totally love it
      and I wish you the best for all your goals, you can do it

thank you Cornelia

Comment

I am on the creative team so not eligible to win, but I wanted to share my layout using Cornelia Design's Monthly January layout too.

Comment

Stefanie wonderful layout and I just want to let you know that 2020 has 366 days instead of 365 - I know I made this mistake, but there are now both versions in the downloads - so if you want the 366 version too please load it again

Comment

Thanks for the fun challenge. Like Stefanie, I am not eligible for the prize either but couldn't resist playing along.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...-goals&cat=502

Comment

@Tiffany: I love it. Looks like a bullet journal <3

Comment

Working...
            X