Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAURA PASSAGE | January 2020 Challenge

Hey everyone!

Can you even believe it's 2020 already?!

I've got a fun scrapping challenge to kick off this new year, and any/all eligible entries will have a chance of winning one FREE kit of choice from my shop at TDP!

Here's what you'll need to do, to participate...

• Create a digital or hybrid layout that scraplifts any layout of your choice from the "additional images" in the product listings of the Laura Passage shop at TDP.
    That's it! Super easy!

Here's a fun example for you, created by TDP creative team member Hillary. This is a look at the layout she found in my shop (under the "On The Daily" product listing)...

...and here's a look at the brand-new page she created, which is a scraplift of that first page shown up above...

***NOTE*** While Hillary's scraplift actually uses the same kit that she chose her example page from... this is not a requirement! You can choose a layout from any product listing, and then scraplift it using ANY other kit/product, as long as that kit/product comes from the Laura Passage product catalog!

RULES AND GUIDELINES
    ---Your project entry must follow the instructions listed above.
    ---Your project entry must use 100% Laura Passage product ...although you can choose anything from my product catalog that you like!
    ---Your project entry must be loaded into the challenge gallery at TDP no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.
    ---Once you've loaded your image into the challenge gallery, you must leave a comment in this thread with an image link to your project no later than 11:59pm ET on January 31st, 2020.

All eligible entries in this challenge (i.e. any project posted that meets all of the required criteria listed above in the "Rules & Guidelines") will be entered in a random drawing to win one FREE kit of choice from Laura Passage's shop at TDP! The winner will be notified by e-mail (using the e-mail associated with the forum account the project is posted from) on or before the end of Sunday 2/2/2020. You may enter as many times as you like, but every entry must be a separate BRAND-NEW project that meets the criteria of this challenge, and must be posted in the TDP challenge gallery and then linked into this thread in image form in a new/separate post (i.e. not in the comments of another post).

~ Laura ~

Love this idea. Found a few layouts I would love to scraplift. Need to make myself some time to do this challenge.

I eventually chose this one to do

Here is my layout:
    Last edited by CathQuillScrap; 01-31-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

great challenge

katieFlapple | my little bit of perfect

my page

Comment

I'll be back with my lift of this one by Hillary using Project Twenty Fifteen | March Kit

Here is mine

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...see-do&cat=502
        Last edited by tiffany scraps; 01-20-2020, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          I love this, Tiffany! The plane with its trail flying off at the top is the perfect touch.

This was a fun challege as I love scraplifting.

Here is the page I lifted:

Here is my page:

Comment

Going to scraplift this one from the Plant a Seed mini kit --

My page ...

Last edited by Kat Hansen; 01-26-2020, 09:10 PM.
          ----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

So I scraplifted this preview from your Filibuster Collection

And here is my layout using On The Daily
            Save

Save

Comment

WINNER'S UPDATE

I just used random.org to help me choose one winner out of all of the eligible entries that used a layout from one of my product listings, and then scraplifted it to create a new page that used 100% Laura Passage product...

...and I am excited to announce that CathQuillScrap is this month's winner!

She'll receive a message (by forum PM) from me with her prize.

Meanwhile, thank you to everyone else who participated in this month's challenge!

~ Laura ~

Comment

Wow thanks soooooooooooo much random draw... hehe. I will be enjoying my shopping soon soon.

Comment

Working...
                X